Let's play Magicka y'all

Speaking of, here’s my steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gate88

I don’t think I’m friends w/ anyone in this thread :frowning:

SB Anime Club is Tuesday nights, and tonight is sports anime week, so I’m doubly occupied. Everyone should be tuning in. Also I think I’m dying

you have been duly friended

1 Like

Ah dang it anime club! Constantly foiling my plans!

1 Like

you are free to spend your time however you like but oh look I’ve accidentally slipped a hyperlink into here

anime is violence

2 Likes

Oof, what an overwhelming game. I’m not sure I did anything useful in either of the druid fights. Thanks for carrying me @Felix & @gary!

when you only saw one set of footsteps it was because I tried to revive you whilst damp

3 Likes

You better have let the beams cross at some point.

I would keep this up fwiw!

tonight & thurs & fri are all bad for me this week though

So far I’m only busy tonight and Saturday night this week.

I am busy all nights but do not let that stop you

oh well, OK. I think two is too few but if we can get up to three I’d be up to continue! otherwise we can resume after the holidays

I haven’t tried this but if I ever have any free time again I’d love to sign up

2 Likes

have y’all moved on to magicka 2 on ps4 yet (i don’t know anything about this game)

I have magicka 2 on ps4 I think.

I have never opened magicka 2 on ps4.

I don’t even think I bothered downloading it?

I much prefer the keyboard interface & I think magicka 2 was regarded as kind of a lousy effort to milk the property after the original team had left & just because I temporarily have plus for monhun doesn’t mean I want to buy other online stuff for PS4 that I would then be obliged to keep up plus for

sorry! but y’all go ahead, certainly if you have never done a magicka you can’t go wrong

I don’t believe you

1 Like

I just beat it, can confirm it’s worse although I do think one or two of the boss fights are interesting and it is nice to have a few spells always on tap and re spawn with the custom loadout

I think those things I like about it make it by default much easier and more boring though

1 Like

I can assure you that the best way to play magicka is to not have played it before