PLEASE.

1 Like

post your last.fm coward

you probably dont have one, actually

I don’t even know what it is

4 Likes

I never stopped using it and haven’t updated my profile picture in 10 years

well you have a health album avatar and just made a cure thread so this scans

I seem to have Low or Very Low Last.fm “compatibility” with every SB person I am connected to except Dracko and Birch.

One thing that Last.fm has influenced me in to some degree is how I tag MP3s. How to format an artist’s name when there is some ambiguity, for example.

1 Like

i like never having the same music in common with anyone

like i hate talking about music ESPECIALLY when someone says ‘what kind of music are you into’
my only answer is “annoying” bc i dont know what to fucking say!!

it works better when people ask what my favorite genre is because then i sound super clever when i say ‘inconsistency’

i like being excited for songs/albums and talking about what they remind me of and the feelings i get. its a song to song basis. no genre is universally good in my eyes

3 Likes

We can all agree that synthpop is universally good, at least, right?

1 Like

yeah there was a bunch of stuff in your list that i like a lot, just havent downloaded files of hhaha

Now that is going to make me too conscious of Last.fm again. I may have to shut it down.

i will admit i still delete modest mouse tracks if i get in a mood and listen to too many in a row

(i didn’t use last.fm from like 2016 until earlier this year so there’s some huge gaps in my listening)

5 Likes

hey whats up funny seeing you here

yeah i think i abandoned scrobbling for a few years as well

lol youre the only person in this thread besides daphny that i have higher than low compatibility with

Gonna need to realign all my player stuffs to properly scrobble the jams. It’s like 1/3 itunes at home, then car, then mostly youtube and like 5% spotify.

I’ve never related to anything you’ve posted more than this

if music isn’t annoying is it even music

2 Likes