Labyrinth of Worlds (A Kingdom Hearts Podcast)

Oh yeah forgot to post here, but new episode is up, covering Re:Coded.

New Episode, all about 358/2 Days

1 Like

The Night Before KH3, Some Probably Wrong Predictions.

1 Like

New Episode, obvious KH3 spoilers.

1 Like

So uh, we listened to Mickey’s Dance Party, and uhhhhhm, yeah.

2 Likes

Two new eps uploaded tonight:

KH3-Swap Another Game in Here

KH3-Look at the Big Balls on Disney

1 Like

Nice! I listened to the Mickey’s Dance Party episode the other day and it was a great time. I was laughing my ass off at that I’m Blue cover.

1 Like

That whole album is amazing. It’s such a weird specific cultural relic.

Riku’s key is a very common style for Japanese apartments. My apartment I have now is actually my first with a normal key.

If you love dumb over complicated bullshit Pirates 2 and 3 will absolutely give you a good time. There is actually lots of good jokes between Pirates and KH of them not explaining their complicated bullshit to each other. Here’s the one y’all were maybe the most hung up on: the african witch lady is the godess of the sea and the crabs are her manifestation.

Frozen being a metaphor for gay/trans/queer coming out is much more crystal clear to me now and it rules. My dumb white guy opinion when it came out read it literally so it went over my head.

1 Like

Here’s a dumb request: if you’re going to continue releasing multiple episodes on the same day, could you either add an episode/part number to the title of the episode or explicitly mention it in the first 30 seconds of the episode? I realize this is kind of a nitpick but some podcast apps use different sort orders in different parts of the app so it can be confusing to know which is which depending on what angle I’m approaching it from.

1 Like

I knew she was supposed to be something like that, but yeah, she is just completely not explained in game at all, and it’s hilarious.

That does make a lot of sense about Frozen.

Shit, sorry about that. Not normally the plan to release multiple eps on the same day, but I will try to put a number in the first minute or so from now on and in the titles.

1 Like

Risen from the grave (and the menace of both our personal lives getting weird for a bit), we finally finish talking about KH3 here:

1 Like

Why can’t I find this on iTunes?

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/labyrinth-of-worlds/id1403605486 ???

Was the first result here in the Podcasts app

Yeah we should be on iTunes as far as I know. I sure registered with them when we started, but I don’t use iTunes normally, so I have no way of checking. I will hop into simplecast and check if they have any indicator.

I’m subscribed on iTunes using the Overcast app on my iPhone, all works as normal.

Probably I couldn’t find it because I can’t spell.

1 Like