Jackbox mother effers

EDIT: I made a doodle poll!

Make a note of the time zone!! I think it defaults to Pacific

http://doodle.com/poll/h3z6aax74eumcgtg

Yo who wants to play some Jackbox games with me? Anyone got some time tomorrow (Saturday)? You don’t need to buy anything, I would host and stream it, and we could get on the Discord voice chat. Bare minimum of 4 people, but ideally 6-8.

BTW, Jackbox is a set of party games meant to be played in a living room with one host and everyone else joining on their smart phones. You can join on your PC or your phone though, and it’s stupidly easy. It’s got quite a few games, the best of which IMO is Quiplash, where people write punchlines for a joke and then everyone votes on which is best. There’s also Drawful where everyone is given a title, then draws a shitty drawing and people try to guess what’s the real title vs. what people made up for it. It’s all quite funny.

If ya got time let’s do it! I’m only really available Saturday, but we could also shoot for next weekend or something.

ping @Godamn_Milkman @Felix @Iammadmak

depending on the time, sure.
Also Torchlight
Also Blood and Bacon

also

1 Like

Absolutely fuck yes

Okay I added a doodle poll to the original post. Not a ton of times but let’s try to make it work!!

more like jackoff box > : |

1 Like

I’m interested and will check the doodle thing later

more like come play a game with us shrug

oh ok

1 Like

y’all are hard as hell to organize, sign up for the dang doodle

anyway looks like @shrug and @sleepysmiles are available in like 15 minutes, and I’m recruiting in the discord. gonna just start it at Noon PST and see how many folks i can round up

be there or be squaaare

re-pingin @Godamn_Milkman @Iammadmak

Stream link: https://beam.pro/VirtualClint
We’ll voice chat on the discord

Man it’ll be super awkward if it’s just me and shrug goofing at v.clint. Get up in here people!

i’ll be there in a sec clint

I hope everyone who participated has a newfound respect for the simple power of a really cool butt.

1 Like

i know i do

I fell asleep, sorry team :frowning:

Dang, sorry I missed this

Sorry I had to sneak out. Had fun!

it’s all good! that was a good time. We’ll have to do it again some time. I’ll ping more interested folks next time