is there no she ra thread? why is th

ere no shera thread

i have a lot of SEASON 5 SPOILERS thoughts including all this fanart i found

1 Like

u should watch she ra bc it’s going to make a generation of young queer kids realize they’re allowed, and bc it’s actually a rly good show too, and it’s over now and on netflix so u can binge and get caught up w the outpouring of fan love

2 Likes

i loved that show a lot!!!

I’m watching it now! Slightly disappointed that what seemed like five seasons seem to actually be really three, but much less disappointed if I’d been watching it as it aired. It’s really clever and smart and fun.

I love how gay this show is, and I love love when the animators are incredibly aware that Catra is a cat in her movements. Very good anthro characters in that tiny desert arc, makes me wish we had more of those instead of princesses imo

2 Likes

I haven’t watched this yet because I feel like I need to finish Voltron first, but I got myself into a sticky situation with that show and it seems like I’ll never finish either one now. But at least I can point out She-ra cosplayers at cons and pretend it’s a show I know about.

these days i really appreciate a kids’ cartoon that ends. this is very kids’ cartoon but that last season did get me misty-eyed a few times

almost a little disappointed at the resolution of certain relationships in the finale but i feel like adventure time and steven universe between them did a lot for happily ever afters or whatever so it’s probably fine for this show to chill in that very particular regard. it definitely earns about everything by the end

2 Likes