i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

good catch, also I’m in love with this map screen

datto slowly losing his mind to xur is my favorite story arc of destiny 1.

premium content

I think the painkillers got to him

I was going to play warlock for the twilight garrison air dash but… if void hunter is still a thing…

seems odd they haven’t let that slip already

1 Like

I wanted to go check what the status of the clan ended up being on Bungie.net but its just throwing a 500 error for me, anyone else getting this?

Downloading the PC beta now. I’m nkcyborg#11432.

The EDZ previews out of Gamescom remind me of when my brother and I were poking around the cosmodrome and wondering what the rest of the map would be like.

yeah i’m getting 500s now, i checked last night and it was fine, looks like it transferred to a destiny 2 clan

I debating the same thing, but the hunter dodge is seems really lame for pve.

now approaching hour 7 of datto spending all his currencies on reputation

https://vgdb.pl/ps4/destiny-2/trophies

clan is transferred but none of the admin roles came across, so it’s just parker’s brother as founder and no one can change anything – not ideal

Anyone has any objections to me just starting a new clan? (Plus, I wanna play around with the clan banner thing)

Also:

[quote]⋙Will players be able to edit their migrated Character’s customization options in Destiny 2?
No. There is currently no plan to allow players to edit the customization options of an imported Character.[/quote]

:frowning:

postmodern feminists it is then?

yeah i’m v curious about the clan banner editing options actually

1 Like

can we get the admin roles back somehow?

i would assume parker’s bro would have to reconfer them, which i’m sure he would, but it would be nice if we could just make changes to our clan without bothering someone we don’t know well every time we need to

also i have a feeling the character creator will be the exact same one from D1, but it would be nice if they let us change hairstyle or something at least.

I’m ambivalent to the name not because I disagree with it but because with the whole Nick Robinson thing happening recently, I do not think a group of men self-identifying as allies is going to be received very well; I would much rather have our actions speak rather than our words on that front

could be postmodern meninists then

1 Like

i don’t think there are going to be many in-game opportunities to express feminism, words might be all we’ve got there

2 Likes

either way i think we want a good ‘no shitheads’ mission statement thing

1 Like

guided games!