How she remembers the moon, brings it up from time to time

It’s a full moon tomorrow. I will likely stand outside and look at it for a minute while thinking about how many people who are now dead have looked at the moon thinking about those who died before them.

If the clouds part, anyway.

Nothing makes me feel more human.

Moooooon

21 Likes

Also if anyone asks me to join their party I will adamantly ignore them no matter how much macca they offer

13 Likes

My kid immediately identifies the moon if it is out since they’ve turned one. That seems cool and powerful.

16 Likes

kids love the moon, cool orb in the sky that they can look at

8 Likes

incidentally I love the moon for the same reasons. unlike that dastardly orb which punishes gaze

13 Likes

she was very large and kind of pink last night, please look forward to it

2 Likes

cania by day

7 Likes

One of my friends was talking to me once about something I can’t remember, and he interrupted himself mid-sentence to point and exclaim loudly “AND I FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN THE MOON IS OUT DURING THE DAY LIKE THAT”

I think it was a three quarter moon, so the shadow part was all fading off into the blue which seemed to make him extra excited

10 Likes

i hope the sky is clear so i can see it tonite! woo hoo full moooon!!

1 Like

Good Moon.

1 Like

i may have been this friend to someone else.

i still have the vague memory of the amazement i felt seeing day moon for the first time, so the feeling that it’s something really special just sticks with me

7 Likes

I also love daytime moon sightings it makes me feel like I’m on an alien planet very briefly

9 Likes

Super clear sky and high full moon as bright as the sun tonight. It beams with significance.

3 Likes

important moon song fuck john maus btw

10 Likes

There is no moon in Cleveland tonight, for the gods are striking us down for our hubris after having the warmest December in forever, and we are buried in like a foot of snow.

NGL, kinda rules.

5 Likes

looked at the moon in a burger king parking lot, it’s the moon

14 Likes

Ate burger king as the moon came out yesterday…fortuitous…

11 Likes

hate this misleading bullshit rock

Too cloudy to see properly but still there

6 Likes

full moon in cancer

4 Likes