Happy Clocksgiving & DLCson's Greetings

gonna see if we can get Sonic Adventure Christmas DLC to work on a friend’s console via VMU Backup CD

then some Xmas in Shenmue

Shenmue Shenmue Santa GIF - Shenmue Shenmue Santa Shenmue Santa Claus - Discover & Share GIFs

maybe the special holiday costumes unlocked in Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2

now I’m curious

Animal Crossing does this

Simpsons Hit & Run, too

What else? DLC mods or internal clock unlocked

(doesn’t have to be Navidad)

21 Likes

In Black & White, on April Fool’s (April 1st) the creature’s footprints will be little happy faces instead.

Apparently, in Black & White 2, some trees will get Christmas lights on Christmas, but I couldn’t verify that with any good sources.

(the first one is a good source: it me)

5 Likes
5 Likes

there’s the obvious one: christmas nights into dreams

phantasy star online always has holiday events taking place, including christmas. pso1 doesn’t seem to be doing it right now, but the fan server for phantasy star universe is, so here’s a screenshot:

special shoutout to blue stinger on the dreamcast, which takes place on christmas and has this wonderful song that will never leave my head no matter what i do or what god i pray to

7 Likes

marvel vs capcom 2 has different time of day and year variants for every stage, was only ever on systems that have internal clocks, and frustratingly never did any of this. (except that the clock tower in one stage shows the actual time)

do the hd ports of nights include all the christmas nights stuff too?

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

on the 25th of December

it snows in Scooby Doo! Night Of 100 Frights

Rise of the Triad plays this song

and Dark Castle adds a Christmas tree to this scene where there was a suit of armour

8 Likes

cave story+ has a christmas theme (and other holidays too)

red dead redemption 2, gta 5, and i think gta iv too? all have their maps covered in snow around christmas

4 Likes

I don’t think Shenmue 2 had any Christmas content which surprised me (uhh wrong i guess it’s 3 that skipped out on it)

This was said elsewhere and may not fit but many of the Yakuzas are set around Christmas so the cities are decked out appropriately. Have been replaying the monster that is 5 set in dec 2012 and festive music plays regularly on streets and in shops.

Death Stranding has the santa hat (given by one of the preppers or eventually just unlocked by default the day of i believe) and a cutscene

3 Likes