HALO

lol did they just forget to include decal limits

that or the number is set high assuming only a portion will draw on screen at once

1 Like

I remember seeing this listed online as a “cheat”

2 Likes

maybe if they used some of that budget to convert contractors to FTEs and not churn people out every 18 months because of WA state law but what the fuck do I know

9 Likes

gee how come we’re having so much trouble maintaining tempo for a live service game, seems like we’re always stuck training new people

9 Likes
8 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

good game

1 Like
3 Likes

whoa dope

its always “put battle rifle in halo 1” never “put halo 1 pistol in halo 2/3”

jk this looks pretty cool, i like the attempt to recapture the awe of coming across Halo for the first time

2 Likes
1 Like

Both the Magnum and the classic BR are in Halo 5’s multiplayer, as well as the Halo 2 beam rifle and Reach’s grenade launcher. Missed trick not to have them hidden around the Campaign missions along with the variants.

They seem to be suggesting that they might move this over to Reach’s engine, but I’m game for either take. I understand 4’s is the most stable for modding?

Really, what I want is for 2 Anniversary’s models to be modded into 4. There’s a lot I do appreciate about the aborted Reclaimer saga, and the new weapon models isn’t one of them.

1 Like

damn this looks extremely promising… following that twitter I guess

File under: retro offices

5 Likes

Oh wow

That Microsoft building looks almost the same

I met a fair number of these dudes fifteen years later, I’m getting an aunt’s “they look like little babies” reaction to people a generation older than me

9 Likes

huh

3 Likes