Godzilla

Masking tape!?

12 Likes

Godzilla Vs Megalon is for children and very silly and boring. Lots of Godzilla reaction shots. A Kaiji Hostage situation???

A white guy that looks like a cross between Jo Shishido and Sean Connery. The minature sets had to be absolutely huge and I can appreciate a lot of SFX. A couple of times those huge rubber suits are on fire!

Prancing godzilla with a fake Ultraman.

Also the two adults in the film totally coded as gay lovers.

4 Likes

Jet Jaguar could kick Ultraman’s ass any day of the week.

5 Likes

i’m glad that they at least did the bare minimum musically by using the actual themes unlike the previous one

2 Likes

I’d say the bare minimum is having Godzilla’s signature dance.

Using the actual themes is awesome though. I was not expecting that much character. Are these actually during the movie or just for the credits?

4 Likes

Alright, I guess I’m pretty much won over now.

blue oyster cult cover too

this soundtrack is probably working way harder than the movie

2 Likes

gonna see this in one hour

1 Like

Holy shit that rules

I still wish it were more nu-metal, but not every movie can be Queen of the Damned.

2 Likes

holy shit that was awesome

1 Like

Seeing it tonight!!

1 Like

Tomorrow night I’m seeing REAL LIFE PEOPLE in big rubber kaiju suits wrestling, because in many ways Somerville is secretly cooler than Boston. Then on Sunday I’m seeing the new Godzilla! It’s a great weekend to see, hear, and be a big monster.

6 Likes

saw it today, and am glad i did.
needs the biggest screen you can get, and it was worth watching it.
everyone, don’t read this, go and watch this flick. now!

1 Like

About to watch this shit with Thomas Dolby. I hope it’s 2 hours about disarmament.

2 Likes

Godzilla 2 should have recreated the halo drop except it’s Mothra dropping Godzilla.

2 Likes

Godzilla$

1 Like

not gonna argue, but everybody plz watch ultra galaxy legend and ultraman next

3 Likes