Games I've made this year

Made for Global Game Jam. The theme was waves. I wanted to do something unexpected, so made a game about performing a Mexican wave. I don’t think anyone else did this, so yay me! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. It’s a simple rhythm game but it’s fun and looks cute.

Made for no jam. I’ve wanted to make this for a long time. It’s inspired by the story of a playwright who was killed after a bird dropped a turtle on his head (confising his bald head with a stone) and an old Mac game called StuntCopter.

I didn’t like how it turned out, to be honest, as it ended up being quite different to what I planned and I found the final product not that interesting. For some reason, though, it was very popular with whoever I showed it to. This was my first game with a level system so I learned a few things. I also like the art I made.

I couldn’t sleep one night so made this. I started it as a joke but now I love the idea of a Minter-esqe FPS and have been thinking about how to turn it into a full project.

3 Likes