Game Vids You Watched Today

good narration and editing, silly sims challenges done quick (not in hours long video format)

6 Likes

tour through unreleased Duke content. This might have been a killer game in 2001 (CW sexism obv, its D3D)

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
10 Likes

That was some hot shit

2 Likes

Do ads for videogames count? I spent a while today looking through the full list of active ads for the mobile game Chapters. Highly recommend doing this if you want your brain to melt and if you want to see the true chaos heart of mobile game user acquisition. I should do this again for some other weird mobile game, I bet it would be equally as brain destroying!!

Anyway this is the funniest one. I cannot embed the media here but I assure you it is extremely worth watching the video the entire way through

1 Like

I want to see the video that ends at 1:28, where the car just ever so slightly taps the edge of a doorframe. I felt a real desire for racing interruptus as I watched.

3 Likes

tm canyon physics are super fun. the drifting feels so nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

[_[

]_]

= o

2 Likes

skip ahead but uh didn’t know the GBA could render 3D this fast

14 Likes

Didn’t know Technos Japan made what apparently many wrestling fans still feel is one of the best wrestling games ever:

3 Likes
7 Likes

What on earth… is this based on that pop-up pirate game??

12 Likes

Holy shit apparently it is, they’re both made by Tomy

5 Likes

Feeling incredibly low so I’m rewatching this top 10 ZX Spectrum games video that somehow features like 400 games. This is restoring my will to live.

From another of this guy’s videos, I’m gonna rewatch it after, gonna keep this bit in mind, could easily see myself accidentally boring a future wife to literal death by talking about how good Batsugun is, I’d get in a lot of trouble if that happened probably

Really can’t believe how many arcade perfect port the speccy got

11 Likes

here’s some gba 3d that’s even faster and also texture mapped

6 Likes

Wait did you people not play Doom and Duke on GBA? ^_ ^

~ ~ ~ ~

It’s really fun to see how Spectrum game designers work around the funky color and sound limitations and stuff, there’s some real creativity and inventiveness there.

~ ~ ~ ~

Didn’t know about this one:

Muscles:

FPS by the company of ex-Softdisk employees who weren’t id Software; unfortunately for them, id released Doom a week after JAM Productions’ Wolf 3D engine game came out:

Carmack got the title for Doom from a Tom Cruise line he liked:

4 Likes

the thing that impressed me about the golf game was that the camera angle was changing in significant, important ways. ways that the doom engine simply cannot handle.

and doom on the gba is pretty damn miserable!! it’s mega slow, and also someone fucked up the music really badly, but that’s besides the point

but yeah this is way more impressive than doom to me personally

5 Likes