flight simulator

26 Likes

This is the only reason I regret dropping Game Pass

1 Like

I wish i had windows 10 and a stronger computer just to play this

yeah i’m already thinking of dozens of weird world locations i would go if this was not 1 kajillion terrabytes

1 Like

the push i need to upgrade my os drivespace for sure
or i just scour youtube for juicy footage i guess

glad I still have time to 9/11 yukio mishimas star on the lgbt walk of fame before someone else does

4 Likes

yukio mishima’s star should be the only star on the lgbt walk of fame

only let weird suicidal fascists represent us to normies

6 Likes

for a while i became convinced the funniest joke possible would be to recreate that photo of the chapo guys posing in front of bill cosby’s walk of fame star but with the mishima star

3 Likes

lets do it

Literally used Mishima references in defining the villains in my dnd game

im pretty sure daphny is on board so next time the three of us are in sf the mishima photo is happening

4 Likes

Hey somebody see if you can find the office building I work in

Address for reference:

666 Old Country Rd, Garden City NY

This is what it looks like from the ground. I wanna know if the building is detailed enough to show the giant 666 up on the roof

4 Likes

re: the melbourne monolith

13 Likes

Wow

1 Like

If only the building and its occupants lived up to the promise its address makes

5 Likes

Then again, the greatest trick the devil pulled is convincing people he didn’t exist…

1 Like

I was playing this a bit but there’s some bug with the profile of my flight stick, so the profile doesn’t exist. which means I’d have to manually bind everything, which is way more difficult than it sounds. so I bound the main axes and that’s about it until they figure this shit out.

Every affordable stick (even the Ace Combat 7 one) is sold out and being flipped at double the price right now so I’m stuck with a DS4. Not ideal! Game runs mostly well though although I’m quickly discovering I just wanna let the copilot take over and look around rather than figure out how to program the autopilot.

Oh hey, right by Roosevelt Field.

I committed a lot of return fraud around there.

6 Likes

I can’t play this on my computer and the craving for airport-hopping around Asia and Africa is getting real. Might just set up my PS4 HOTAS and play through Ace Combat 7 in its entirety while finishing this sixpack to fill the plane-shaped hole in my heart

edit should I stream this y/n

4 Likes

I want to simulate smuggling contraband from bogata to miami in real time

2 Likes