FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

That’s really nice of them.

There’s a part of me that wishes they were still planning more of a formal, polished release, but an officially-endorsed “here, you guys sort it out” is so much more than I ever expected.

i’m looking forward to protecting the russian skies again at some point

i probably even still remember the dumb shit i was doing to drive people nuts

look what’s coming out in a week

and it will be on steam in a while, not sure when, but it is going to happen

(unfortunately jp quality netcode)

edit; OH DUH the trailer says: Steam version on jan 5th

also heck yes yukari’s back look at these beautiful pains in the ass

edit: also seriously wtf are you doing doremy

Screenshot_2017-12-22_01-34-39

2 Likes

it’s out

this is only escapable by guard cancel or invincible move

The jab (blockstring) infinite is the purest form of fighting game jank.

the hot new light novel, My Mother’s Weak Attack Is +5 On Block

2 Likes

the new touhous are a goddess of poverty and a goddess of wealth

it didn’t take long

2 Likes

i am starting to feel like touhou itself is just one gigantic shitpost now

enjoy New Character’s animations. Also Yukari’s are good too.

it is out

edit: this game has no chill

2 Likes
3 Likes

solid forum title in there

1 Like

“Suffer my bloodlust”? :full_moon_with_face:

I don’t like that there are Ultras.

I’m going to evo japan after class whoopiookiko

4 Likes

Let me know how it is!

Hi @Drem !

It was mildly depressing by myself. I watch the Arms finals and still don’t really think that’s a real thing.

Watch most of the Catherine finals.

Then introduced myself to fubarduck who introduced me to his friends and they tolerated my presence for a while then watched him get double eliminated and now on the train home.

Gonna go to charisma.com and watch the finals from my couch.

The point is no one noticed my VIDEOBALL shirt and no one was playing VIDEOBALL and I just want to play VIDEOBALL.

But it was pretty cool. SNK Heroines looks almost too skeezy but guess I am going to buy it anyways. Didn’t have the guts to take a picture with the SNK Girls on account I look awful and was alone and lord it would have just felt real sad.

Lots of screaming from the Marvel table.

2 Likes

Is it too late to just bring VIDEOBALL to the BYOC area. Will they even stop you if you try to do it without permission?

At Evo 2016 there was this one Japanese dude who had one table that was all about Fate Unlimited Codes. He had every release laid out across the table. It was right by the Super Turbo and Guilty Gear setups so I spent most of the first 2 days by that due and boy, not many people wanted to play Fate UC. It would have been heartbreaking but he was just playing by himself for most of it and I bet he was having a good enough time.

Then I saw him with that setup in the Anime Suite and folks were playing it like mad. It was good.

Is there an Anime Suite at Evo Japan? I would want to go. Maybe it’s the inverse and everyone’s playing like Mortal Kombat and Tongue of the Fatman and Pit Fighter?

2 Likes

Who else picked up FighterZ? Let’s rumble

I’ve been playing it at a friend’s house. Thus far my team is 16/Teen Gohan/Piccolo