Fading Brakelight Obscurity II - Championship Edition (Part 1)

cross-posting content slightly related to this

topic, namely (by now) some old original designs i did in FM3/4.

first up, FM3 & 4:

#1) the beloved SB icon, the Fiat 131 Abarth, donning a nice black, green and orange SB (1.0) paintjob.

complete with birdcloud (computing) and toups (records) shoutout.

#2) a small fun project, doing fake liveries for an ace combat universe racecar, and what better car than the TVR Sagaris (that totally looks faux/virtual racecar, even though it actually exists):

featuring Gründer Industries as main sponsor, as well as OBC (Osean Broadcasting Corporation).
Samsung-frame racing-# template has been reused from a faux-nürburgring car, didn’t want to mess with the template since i was close to the limit of objects on top or one of the sides.

#3) JGTC/Super GT NSX-R, wanted to try a two-design-intersecting livery there.

re-using several korean corporation-decals I did for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe Racing version they put in the game (though I didn’t take any screencaps of that, for whatever reason - maybe it drove like a duck, and I never looked back) and slapped most of them on the NSX. Two-tone liveries are hard to pull off, but among the other SuperGT/JGTC contenders, it almost slotted in nicely.

FH4:

barely touched the editors in FH3 and FH4, aside for masking/accentuating creases in bodywork, like e.g. that additional NSX 2.0 rear-light-cluster-strip,
or some fun-liveries, like turning the 205 Rally 1.6 livery into a totally-lameass 1.9 automatic, four-door paintjob that resembles my first car (including minor details like the replaced front bumper being from another/lesser trim-line, without the faux-chrome strip, as well as the hatch-door strip being stepped like in the original version, see the real car intermingled below)

7 Likes