F██kin’ YO! NOID

Yeah, I heard about it a long time ago, but then it was brought up on Chapo like a year ago so it was relatively fresh in my head.

I definitely rented this game as a kid and so will give it a go soon to see how well I do at it now.

I almost beat my high score the other night but was a couple hundred points shy. It was the same spot in level 3 as well. So if you can beat level 3 (after dominating the first pizza eating contest) you can beat my current high score.

I have not played this very much due to being busy with other things in life right now. But I do want to try and get to level 4 or 5 at least and put up a score that will be even more demoralizing for everyone.

I never came back to this. Sorry everyone!

@MintyJuffowup I’m good calling this one done though if everyone else wants to move on.

2 Likes

It’s all good! I’ve been out of it myself, so I haven’t had the chance to announce the next pick. The Noid will live long in my memory.

2 Likes

I really suck at this game on the ice level. And yeah, I was derelict in coming back to try to beat my score. I had some fun with it though!

1 Like