F██KIN' LIBBLE RABBLE

I played this again last night but my score was worse than my initial attempt. I kept dying what seemed like randomly until I noticed the obvious, that the blue arrow (which I was totally ignoring) was getting hit.

I pressed other keys until I found a way to move the second arrow, but I could only get it to move in one direction (up). So I gave up on that and resumed moving only the one that’s mapped to the cursor keys.

What I’ve found with the treasure chests is that I have to box them in two or three times before it registers, and there may be a hidden time limit.

Hold on, you’re telling me that the highest score in this thread is from someone who’s been libbling without rabbling? I now feel even more determined to climb up to the top.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, yes. I got my best score without moving the other arrow even once.

8 Likes

I’m astounded and invigorated.

1 Like

Yes, Yes! Hahahahaha

A few adjustments to old ideas
  • I’m now fairly positive that chests only open if you make a small, square box around them rather than a screen-wide enclosure.

• After the first season, chests are still around, you just don’t know where they’ll be. You’re encouraged to make small boxes around the field, but be careful because…

• The demon bat isn’t timer based, but instead has a chance of appearing when you make small boxes. I think he can be killed but I’m not sure how…

• Seeds help extend your timer, and if your timer counts down, you start to be hunted by very smart enemies.

• I got this score because one of the chests had a diamond in it that gave me 50,000 points. I’m not sure if chests’ contents are completely random but that seems like the main scoring mechanism.

3 Likes

me, looking at the top of the screen: what did you just call me

5 Likes

You can buy a Libble Rabble shirt now

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B097M3ZZGD?_encoding=UTF8&customId=B07537YMJD

3 Likes

It’s so perfect in lemon.

1 Like

The green is dope as hell. Wish they had some in stock!

2 Likes

They just released this game for PS4 and Switch. I think the price is a little high for just an emulated ROM, though.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0571-CUSA29525_00-HAMPRDC000000001

5 Likes

It may be worth it for access to an online leaderboard. Granted, I don’t know whether there are exploits that ruin score chasing or not.