EVERYBODY VOTES 2 PART I: THE SELECTBUTTON.NET TOP 64 VIDCONS 2020 (voting closes september 15, 2020, midnight cst!!)

PC version runs fine for me off steam, and i’m aware there are patches to make it run better but haven’t ever found them necessary. The UI takes getting used to but i actually like it? highly recommend binding the augs you like to more accessible keys than F1-F12 (e.g. if you don’t bind the flashlight to F what are you even doing. give me your computer). I also equip/use a lot of stuff right from the menu and find it easier that way than juggling hotkeys

Hehe i was exaggerating other people’s positions a bit, of course. I got a vibe of “this is a stuffy legacy PC game, how can it stand up to something as one-of-a-kind as the GBCamera?” and just wanted to make the case that it’s actually a funny, offbeat legacy PC game. That still probably deserves to lose to the Game Boy Camera. Any game that encourages people to be creative, and puts the tools in their hands to do it, and makes those tools accessible and fun to use — i love anything like that and it’s hard to beat.

it hits pretty weird in 2020! the opening cutscene is literally the end villain ranting about letting the uncontrollable plague he engineered destroy the underclasses lol

7 Likes