Enter The Grandest On-Line Battle Royale Of All Times

So DDD is the name of the promotion? I am going to say it stands for Dynamic Driver Division to backronym it. Also I will prioritize being there for this.

We could at some point do a podcast division. Each cast gets to be a stable, and like the NoRA characters are independent of their players.

Can Sekimoto and Ishii be our only real wrestlers? I support this.

A few years back, a friend and i made a character for WWWRPG that was The NPC, who was just a jobber who couldn’t win until one day he finally lost it, and reveals himself as the DM, a leader of a stable of RPG stereotypes.

4 Likes

Sound and Motion

1 Like

Pink Lady & Jeff

2 Likes

Ulala

2 Likes

headless horse girl, she’s a ghost and she loves horses and she always wears boot cut jeans and sketchers with her hair in a ponytail

5 Likes

Roland Barthes

4 Likes

generic poster

2 Likes

korean actor Ma Dong-seok. blackhat hacker Chris Hathaway. disco elysium protagonist Harrier “Harry” DuBois, The Human Can Opener

2 Likes

wankerwilson. Winker’s most arch of nemeses

3 Likes

Thank you everyone, keep them coming if you got 'em, I didn’t do the stream cuz I chose to spend most of the week in bed playing Nintendo but the upside of that is we’ll get to pay tribute to one of the greats

5 Likes

bolted up out of a dead sleep at two in the morning, unable to shake the idea of “the world’s most dangerous coomer” ken shamrock out of my head. i don’t know how to properly implement this, but this should be a gimmick.

4 Likes

now i just wanna play def jam vendetta

1 Like

Last call for submissions. If you want to enter the ring make it known, cuz this tourney takes place on Saturday.

1 Like

Oh yeah check this out https://selectbutton.net/t/thursday-10pm-edt-my-dad-cheats-to-win-and-i-love-him-for-it-lets-prep-for-the-beautiful-game-by-watching-a-movie/11521

Thank you everyone. I have settled on the final 16 that will grace our screen come Saturday night. I want to say it was hard to choose but it wasn’t – I am very tired so I mainly went off what I could easily yoink from the Steam Workshop or recreate myself within 5 minutes. But all your ideas were wonderful! Maybe we can hold another tournament using them someday. But only if you do all the work, or we use Wrestlemania 2000, fuckin Fire Pro is so much effort holy shit.

Please check out the battlers here:

And please follow the links at the end of the post to fill out your predictions, and tune in 2021-04-25T01:00:00Z at https://twitch.tv/bachelorsoft to find out who wins.

Thank you.

4 Likes