Elden Ring (Part 1)

Also if it’s the one where the description is helpful then the elevator can be bypassed entirely.

There’s one specific regions where towers are useless if you’re at a certain point in a certain quest but in the world at large you can do some stuff with them with some ingenuity. Once you solve one it’ll tend to work with the others.

As for underground-undeground areas, if that’s one where you can summon the horse then it can be done at much lower levels than you’d think (like, I did the one udner mistwood at level 20-30, only leaving the boss aside). As for tree guys, start with the one in the southern peninsula, I feel it was the easiest

I’m like 90 hours in (level 70 and trying to worm my way into volcano manor) and I finally started exploring some quests. Still loving it! I think I might be somewhat underleveled because a lot of bosses and phantoms one shot me but I should look into cheap protective miracles and see if they make things easier.

Still finding some big chunks of contents I missed the first time around in some places, it’s truly magical.

1 Like