E3

Wolfenstein: Neo-Nazi Compound in Rural Idaho Edition would be brilliant, and probably the only thing that would make the franchise “controversial” and “daring” again

5 Likes

fwiw, as far as dark souls wikis go, fextralife wiki has always been trash compared to wikidot. not just in content but also in like, shameless ad bullshit.

if last year’s e3 couldn’t make me excited i doubt this one will

1 Like

So wait is it a given that there’s a new Wolfenstein coming out or something?

Give me a Gran Turismo Sport release date and stick to it, that is all I’m asking for.

It was teased/confirmed for about a second last E3 in some fake dos prompt or something

I await more EDF news. The time is right for Sandlot to be invited to a major press conference to give a “live” demo of how armor and weapon farming are improved by the glorious innovation of a sprint button.

3 Likes

I think the only Big Publisher whose reveals I’m potentially enthusiastic about is in fact bethesda, since square’s properties are kind of floundering and they’re losing their nerve after putting out some of the best big-budget work at the start of this generation

you know, I bet the odds are pretty good that they’ll announce TES VI is using id tech 6 and everyone will be cautiously optimistic that the combat will be good enough to drive them back to an elder scrolls game

that’s my big money prediction right there

The company responsible for Life Is Strange has confirmed that they’re working on another game in that franchise; this is in addition, presumably, to that Vampyr game about dancing on the line of monstrosity as a bloodsucker. I doubt we’ll see anything about the former, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something about the latter. (I’d have no problem if neither shows up, though; I don’t need any hype to be sold on these games.)

I want a new armored core so bad, I would settle for a remake of 4 answer

1 Like

they confirmed they’re working on one! idk if it’s gonna be a VR game or what

1 Like

I was gonna make a joke about patiently waiting for a dragon’s dogma 2 but DD is a game that stands up so well on its own that a sequel might ruin the novelty

so I’ll take a bethesda published daikatana reboot

1 Like

Everyone is assuming New Colossus is a reference to Wolfenstein. I hope so because that would be a great name for a Nazi-fied U.S.A.

This E3 I look forward to more info on Mario Odyssey mainly.

Rockstar has already said Red Dead 2 won’t have a public presence.

I guess I’m looking forward to Scorpio?

And the Sony first party stuff like Days Gone, Last of Us 2, God of W4r and Spider-man.

I look forward to once again going “Man, Cuphead sure looks nice.”

2 Likes

wow whoa

some news on western dq11 would be nice but not optimistic

That explains it! I played the first two chapters on medium and was bored of the peek-and-shoot so I bumped up the difficulty to see how it changed the experience. It’s similar to playing Halo or Gears on medium vs hard in terms of the higher difficulty resulting in a necessity of movement, engagement, and improvised tactics that is nearly absent on the default difficulty.

Oh, right, E3. I am looking forward to maybe seeing more of MegaTen on Switch so I can continue to imagine how cool having a Switch would be.

Beyond Ace Combat 7, I’m just looking forward to being surprised.

the new colossus is a poem about the statue of liberty, it was in one of the new wolfenstein games at the end

3 Likes

I just realized the new far cry game is basically this, but maybe amerikkkan nazi killing will be the new bow and arrow

1 Like

I think Phil Harrison is going to rock our minds with 4K 60 FPS HD gameplay of a Lord of the Rings game and then Nintendo will steal the show with Pokemon stars for Switch. Sony can sit this one out if they wanted to.