Does anyone else feel like playing a little Payday 2 again?

Had a hankering to reinstall it the other day.

Would be fun to play with everyone again.

Otherwise I’ll (probably have to?) fix up my skills and play a few solos.

@parker @chair @Iacus @AmishChipmunk @ICan’tRememberWhoElseIPlayedItWith

Heck yeah! I’m in.

I have a proper mic this time so if we try a stealth mission again (I’d like that), it should be easier to coordinate.

1 Like

yeah, I was just think thinking about the game yesterday. I had uninstalled it cause I was sick of it constantly updating in steam.

1 Like

You can go into properties and disable updates for each game

Ooooo nice.

I remember we were tapering off playing justwhen you got it Iacus. I remember having fun trying to stealth that night time warehouse(?) mission.

I’ll be doing nothing important all week, so I’ll try to get up when other people are awake.

I guess we can also get the new-heists-figuring-out experience together too. Seems like there’s lots of new stuff.

Nice. As long as it doesn’t require any extra DLC, I should be ready to play it after I reinstall

Same.

Good to hear.

@The_Blueberry_Hill: Today actually happens to be pretty good; I’m free in both the afternoon and evening Pacific time. I’ll install it this morning. I’ll check back with this thread later today. Throw out a time and I’ll be on then.

I’m already stuck in again. trying not to spend 5 bucks just so I can get a cz 805 bren rifle (classified as a sub gun in the game for some reason)

This thread makes me jealous.

It doesn’t have pause, but it’s okay, we’ll guard your corpse when you go down because of family duties.

Always leave a man behind imo.

1 Like

I’ll be on from now, but it might be a bit late in Eurozone for Iacus.

I guess I could join if I get a head up of when ur in it.

Anyone needs some trains cleaned out call us.

@The_Blueberry_Hill I saw I had a message from you on steam, but I couldn’t read it because it was pretty late. I guess I missed this session.

Yeah, I’m on eurozone so it could be tricky to set up a game. Otherwise I should have some time on the weekend.

So, I re-installed this from my backup. It was around 4gb, then it downloaded around 10gb of updates :frowning:

Anyway, ready to play now

1 Like

Yeah, I got in some weird update loop even after straight installing it.

So is the time you made that post a good time to find you online?

Yes, I foresee being at home and online at that time during the weekend. More likely a bit later though 7-9pm CET 11-12pm too and on saturdays I can be up quite late

when u people on.

If I’m logged into steam there’s a pretty big chance I’m available. The missed message from Blueberry was an anomaly bc I left the PC on downloading stuff that night