Disrespectful E3 Funeral - E3Fall: Geoff Rising

I told you I’d make a thread!

So E3 isn’t really happening but there are 500 conferences, directs, showcases, adverts, cool shows for us to froth to and provide the usual commentary. We’ll be wondering why we’re still here and concluding that we should probably never do this sort of thing again. Get your bingo cards and endemic brand food/beverages ready because E3 [spiritually] starts… right now!

The tracker has been updated this year:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/13qpkfa/hey_rgames_with_e3_2023_cancelled_i_wanted_to_let/

And is available here:

First event:

6 Likes

6 Likes

i’m ready to geoff [spiritually] all right

e3’s formal death resulting in reddit threads collating its various shards into spreadsheets all seems pretty on-brand really

9 Likes

if geoff doesnt have a ten bell salute [taco bell noise] to e3’s demise then what are we even doing here

4 Likes

Here’s hoping PlayStation can maintain it’s Brand Momentum advantage over Brand B and Brand C

10 Likes

I already hate how many ‘multiplayer games that’ll be dead 2 months after launch’ have been shown

3 Likes

they opened with another quippy payday knockoff when everybody knows

3 Likes

Journey and Abzu together? What a fresh new twist

why do these streams have live chat?

1 Like

sorry Gris developers, you are on my “fool me once” list with the Octopath folks

edit: lol neva is right like im neva gonna play this

7 Likes

i’m seeing a lot of $20 switch e-shop worthy games so far :angel: these definitely need the space monolith from 2001 to play and dont look like theyd do fine on a mobile chipset from 2012

Sony Splatoon better have gyro aim

i was in disbelief at the shamelessness of the 147th fromsoft dark fantasy samurai ripoff thing but wow the splatoon thing is next level

6 Likes

welcome to hell

18 Likes

Sony Living+

2 Likes

bold to make GTAVI with voxels

1 Like

We have Final Fantasy at home

We have Splatoon at home

We have Minecraft at

2 Likes

oh NO