i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

rye and I got our Horror Story this afternoon. Haunted Forest event feels like it was a resounding success, and delivered on the missed opportunity of the Infinite Forest from back in Curse of Osiris. Kinda wish this was a permanent fixture of the game instead of a seasonal event, but it’s easy to see Bungie saying Gambit, Escalation Protocol, and Blind Well are meant to be the evergreen casual co-op PvE activities, and that adding another permanently would just be too much or something.

Jumped up about 10 points from getting the gun to mid-530s, so I should probably get the damn Dreaming City unlocked at some point

edit: oh yeah, Gambit is in 2x-3x infamy mode this week and I am chasing after that Truth hand cannon, so expect to see me grinding there throughout the week on PS4

I got to 600 a few days ago and now I feel like there isn’t anything left to do

been replaying FF15 in the meantime

1 Like

I just got to the softcap of S1 and I feel the same.

what did you think of last wish?

i’ve run it a couple of times now at the appropriate light and the encounters that aren’t riven are possibly the easiest yet with plenty of room for a hard mode, then you get to riven and it’s far more convoluted than oryx
of course, this fight has a cheese so you don’t have to deal with any of the mechanics so it’s one of those ‘do it legit once, never again’ things but… very uneven

whenever i think about destiny raids much i want to play vog again

1 Like

what’s the cheese?

1 Like

have everyone go crystal side first, if she’s there dps with cluster bomb rockets just like calus in vanilla

if not there’s a particular part of the wall you can stand against that’ll port everyone to trees side with a joining allies prompt, then you do the same

has anyone got any year 2 exotics yet?

The random ones? Nah

I got two armor pieces, Sixth Coyote and Shards of Galanor. My regular crew got Antaeus Wards and Cerberus+1 or one each.

i want one eyed mask before trials comes back innit, thing is comically overpowered

my boys got new sword and the new laser beam. nothing for me

i almost wouldn’t mind the drop rate— i did think it was kind of silly when everyone had every exotic two weeks into d2– but duplicate protection would be real welcome

Next patch!

1 Like

Not a one

Much like the new infusion requirements I really think they over corrected on this one

i have had some quest exotic dupes drop randomly

I’ve got lord of wolves, two-tailed fox, chromatic fire, phoenix protocol, and geomag stabilizers. I don’t know what I did to deserve this.

i did get a perfectly rolled dust rock first time running the farm, can’t complain too much

a pal got nu-fatebringer first time she did the raid, fucked up

Did you get the cat ghost from Tess, she’s selling it!

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about that, I am downloading the patch right now

Gambit is terrible in 2x infamy mode if you actually want to win, I spent an hour stuck in there with people who sat on the opposite end of the map not doing anything and sometimes the opposing team did the same. I didn’t even remember,her rounds could time out but I experienced it for the first time tonight. I’m sad.

But I’m Heroic III now!