i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

Praise Math Class :pray:

Yeah I’ll probably break down and preorder Forsaken tonight and then play it all week and tell the DQ people if they’re missing anything

I appreciate this

what I saw and heard re: gambit was exciting, can’t front

let me know immediately if last word is back (it’s not in the db right now but I guess it’d be something they’d stick Classified on if it was returning)

if goon came back to console so we could raid I’d buy forsaken day one

2 Likes

I would be much more likely, yeah :frowning:

played some gambit yesterday and it was fun as hell, though i guess who knows if that’ll sustain. it’s cool though!

EVERYBODY PLAY DESTINY WITH ME PLEASE

can we start a gofundme to get goon back on console?

1 Like

hey im not sure im even going to play the version with the fov slider, no hand cannon bloom and free flawless every week yet

1 Like

if it gets count and rye and sakurina and the other sbuds in you know i’ll subscribe

Well I just preordered this thing and the annual pass so no need to worry about me

1 Like

this applies slightly less in the pvp of all palces but to me movement and combat integrated felt clumsy in d1 and now in d2.

The Strength of shootening in halo was always the incredible level design thay had generally simple level geometry.

destiny shootmaps are meant to take place in seamless cave dungeon temples or outdoor forest plains and always have shitloads of clutter to bumble into or float into or doubpe jump into so you are often exploding or dying or otherwise having a wreck of a time walking into shit you just cant see because you’re in first person

i mean i still enjoy it but i also specifically use only handcannons and nothing else too

movement in destiny is something you’ll get more comfortable with as you play, it’s no quake but there are a bunch of tricks in both games that make it feel Pretty Fuckin’ Good

like when you’ve got it down you can get exactly where you want to be quickly

though 105 fov is a legit game changer yeah

goon what about the version with friendship bloom

and an unlimited Fun With Buds slider

3 Likes

I’ve only ever raided once with the PS4 crew and it is a memory I will cherish forever

1 Like

you can have that memory… again!!

1 Like

yeah i’ll see how it goes, i do miss all of you a lot & monhun was released at the absolute worst possible time for me

hd dragon quest first though

1 Like

https://light.gg/db/legend/triumphs/711121031/shadow-on-a-wall/

i wish they picked a guy with a rougher voice to be the drifter, he sounds too much like an anime character and not a traveled guy who’s seen some shit and is up to shady stuff.

There’s an unfinished cinematic making the rounds. Best not to watch it. I thought Uldren was a red herring but I was not expecting the full Bloodborne turn.

I was watching some Game Informer video showing off the new supers earlier, since I was so busy during the summer I’m kind of out of the loop on what’s in Forsaken, and I noticed that they were showing off one of the supers at the entrance to Wrath of the Machine…?