i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

yeah, for real. I funnily enough feel at a juncture in my life where I do need something to spend time in (and friends to spend time in it with). the time + place with D1 was so special for me. a kind of tragic and confusing time of non-employment (and then part-time employment) where for all intents and purposes, Destiny was my occupation (it is what i was most occupied with, certainly). it’s real weird to me that i can look back on that time with a clear-headed vision of D1’s Moon and its patrol missions but can’t immediately recall who I was seeing (if I was seeing anyone) or what my day to day life involved (outside of destiny). games r weird.

3 Likes

This is kinda why I played so much more of 2 than 1, because it happened during a bout of unemployment and was the only new game I had.

I do miss our team fun times, though.

Man, I wish dq11 wasn’t coming out at the same time, and a week after a yakuza game.

yeah a week after generations ultimate too, i’ve been feeling specifically attacked

1 Like

yo so maybe already been posted but this is free on ps plus. i could never dedocate tome to Dude Stony 1 so should i get into 2.

1 Like

yes please come raid

Am I misreading or is there no future Story Missions planned within the Annual Pass?

They don’t say there won’t be any, but they don’t explicitly say there will be any either. I would be pretty surprised if they didn’t have them at all but now at least I know not to expect them?

they’ve definitely said they want to move the focus away from new story missions and toward new stuff to do, though i’d be pretty surprised if there’s nothin

i will do this and u cant stop me

1 Like

Right, but the lack of clarity is annoying. The expansion is going for cheap enough that I’d be tempted to pick it up with nothing else on the horizon but without a clear notion of what future expansions contain, I know I’d be stiffing myself because sales don’t always include DLC passes.

im level 6 now and boy should these games be third person

I’m holding off on buying Forsaken because I don’t have $80 CDN plus tax to spend on a game. Maybe when I get a new job I will jump back in.

please elaborate

edit: technically if you get a sword it can be

We got around to Rise of Iron in our sightseeing tour of D1.

• The writing is markedly different from TTK and similar to D2 - Ghost is chatty, they’ve sprinkled in lots of meta winking, etc. I like both but it’s neat how much Christine Thompson’s voice comes through.
  • The SIVA stuff is fascinating even if it seems like a dead end gaiden. I’m digging picking up all of the Clovis Bray logs about handwaving away the risks OCP-style.
  • Saladin says Rasputin hasn’t been “just a Warmind” for some time but this doesn’t seem to be elaborated on in Warmind, so I’m curious what they meant by that.
  • The flaming axe and Fallen cannons are wonderful fun.
  • The “campaign” is really well paced for a Destiny expansion! If this was the spring TTK expansion it’d be the best received by far. It’s tight and doesn’t outstay its welcome, it doesn’t repeat locations, it feels like they got the campaign vs. raid resolution down (stop the spread of SIVA, take out the existing SIVA).
  • The art is rad as hell.
  • Love 2 build my Kalishnikov with my buddy Shiro
  • Shiro 4 hunter vanguard 2k18
  • @boojiboy7 was on the money about the butt rock it rules and harkens back to a simpler time when Bungie set space operas to breaking benjamin
1 Like

PSA: if anyone wants to get D1 and its expansions, the codes from The Collection expire on 9/20/2018. You can find it for around $20, but make sure it is sealed because the only thing on the disc is vanilla.

1 Like

remember that outbreak prime quest
that was some shit

Some [bull]shit?

it was awesome

yeah it ruled
still no idea how anyone figured it out

1 Like