i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

some of the changes and nerfs and modifiers make absolutely no sense yeah, i mean we all had different takes on the random/static rolls thing (in the cold light of day fwiw and hopefully without dragging all that shit up again, i think either of those systems could possibly work well if there were way more good perks) but nobody ever asked for, say, handcannon bloom or the removal of titan skating

not to take up idiot’s title’s mantle but, uh, heroic strikes are supposed to have one modifier that’s a significant disadvantage for the fireteam, and i don’t really think grounded is that bad as far as those go…

anyway yes heroic strikes are hard, probably especially so if you’re under the recc power - @rye i will definitely do some with you next week

pc/console split sincerely bums me out, i hate seeing all these people i can’t play with

2 Likes

Grounded feels like the kind of modifier that was introduced to punish titan skating as free evasion in D1 without removing it outright. I don’t think it has a place in D2 now that it’s gone.

Well, we all know how Sony is with regards to cross play… It’s sad. It will be the same with Monhun World

Any pc players have Rat King and want to help me out some time?

I got Rat King, does it work if I already have the gun?

I deleted my rat king quest, no regrets

Xur sold crimson so I got it and I enjoyed using it for my weekly half hour of destiny where I get the flashpoint milestone only

From the guides I have read, yes. Either having the quest or the gun works.

1 Like

It looks like you just have to do a normal nightfall since they removed timers. Should be easy as pie. HMU on discord (nkcyborg#7338) if you’re free today and me and the missus can get on and run it with ya

prestige raid lairs are up sometime this coming week

Awesome, I just added you on Discord. I need to do all the steps (patrols, public events, crucible and then nightfall) so I really appreciate the help. If I can get this done today, I hit 25 exotics for the triumph.

We’ll shoot for 3:30 central, sorry I missed your message while doing chores. My phone is out of data until tomorrow lol

1 Like

if i remember right you have to keep it equipped for the patrols and pub events but you can just quickly swap to it immediately before the end of crucible matches and the nightfall to avoid the misery of actually using rat king

This is giving me flashbacks to outbreak prime, though in that case the reward was worth the hassle

I’m happy to report it wasn’t a hassle in the slightest

I can’t speak to whether madmak is into rat king

i remember wondering how on earth anyone figured out the outbreak prime stuff at the time

in d2 the exotic quest really worth doing is legend of acrius, it’s been the pvp top tier heavy the game’s entire run on both platforms

on the subject of hassle and pvp redrix’s claymore was a real anti climax

edit, also:

1 Like

I just wanted to get my 25th exotic to finish a triumph. I’m still sticking to Crimson or sunshot as my go to exotic weapons. Also, it was a delight to play with Doolittle and took no time at all to get besides a few deaths at the end of the nightfall boss fight.

1 Like

So they’re killing off a character but he doesn’t sound like himself while they’re doing it? That’s gonna take the heft out of it for me… if they even manage to make it dramatic, which I doubt from the get go, having played what I played

been so long since I’ve caught up with destiny and i am really confused by this thread now but anyway, miss ya’ll. xx

3 Likes