i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

i’m sooo excited

1 Like

ok yeah eater of worlds is dope

;_____; D:

I’m selfignition and I’ll be on in an hour or so, though I might fuck off until it gets a little darker if it doesn’t mean missing the UK folks or falling too far behind

I’m gonna get on in 3-4 hours probably

Debating between sticking with insect glaive, my love from Generations, or switching back to hunting horn to provide support now that I’ll be playing with other people

just fyi there’s no formal falling behind, you don’t get to do any looting or crafting or anything and you can pick any of the available hunts right from the start

there’s a learning curve though yeah

me and bow have been almost monogamous for like three or four years now and it’s got so many changes it’s crazy

ah dang i freaking love bow

i love every weapon though

i’ll be on in probably like an hour

Bow is a lot of fun.

Someday we will get to do more raiding @bib

1 Like

I really want to do this raid lair because it looks dope but my schedule is a ridiculous mess and I can’t commit to anything for the foreseeable future :frowning:

it’s brief at least, in a week or so when optimal dps strats have been figured out it’ll be strike length and everyone will get a moan video out

has slayerage one manned the raid lair yet dot com

he’s too busy writing a thirty page screed re: how bungie are failing the community by counting an lfg group as world’s first

The new raid encounter looks real good!

I regret selling my PS4 a tiny bit this weekend!

In two weeks I may be down to try to raid with my two regular teammates if there are PC people.

the insect glaive is extremely enjoyable

as are the light bowgun and the charge blade

just played for a few hours, shit is crazy, rathalos was basically untouchable the one real run we made at him

gonna get back in and try some other weapons out later

OK, I friended y’all, give a me a heads up when you’re going back in

i just played the first solo quest to dip my toes in

i have no words. this is everything i’ve wanted from monster hunter ever since i first laid eyes on that bonus rathalos armor in lost planet 2

1 Like

also please make sure you set the voice dialouge to monster hunter language if you haven’t yet

1 Like

Gonna slightly divert back to D2 talk to say that I enjoyed what they tried to make of the COO story campaign. I’ve been enjoying the environments that the Adventures have brought me to thus far. My main take away from it is the realisation that my relationship to Destiny is really drastically different now, and that I could probably very much enjoy the pattern of popping in irregularly to see new content and play expansions (but that the on-going “games as service let me play meaningfully ever day” desire has faded and that’s actually a welcome change, at least for me).

Anyway, back on topic: I played the first two solo quests on Mon Hun and am really impressed and into it. I adore how alive the world feels but also wish it had a Nioh style “prioritise frame rate” graphics option. I don’t know if I’d describe it as a frame-y, or that there’s much noticeable frame drop, but there’s something about the framerate that seems odd to me. Maybe I’m imagining things. Defo want to hunt wiv ya’ll! Gonna be on for the rest of the evening probably (altho I’d also run some D2 stuff if anyone wanted to).

3 Likes

everyone post PSN names for me because I don’t know how to use my own forum and I’m not sure if we have them elsewhere and I’ve never had plus before really so I never bothered to look