dangerous christmas

like wourme, I ran into a bunch of issues trying to make this game playable emulated. I found some video fixes, though! It’s not perfect and the sound still fucks up a lot, but it’s playable.

The first thing I did when the game started was yell across the room I was in. My boss yelled at me and told me to stop. 10/10 intro.

The first ten minutes of this game are great because you play a waiter simulator. You get to make Important Life Choices such as “do I give the mayor some water, or do I help this chick find her contact lens?” I thought about that decision at least twice as hard as I thought about whether or not to kill children in Bioshock.

I picked up my backpack and everyone is like dude why the fuck do you have a backpack on. THEN THE WORLD EXPLODES AND IM LIKE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH NOW ASSHOLES

You’re a waiter for a very Fancy and Important event and when you check your inventory you have “cheap shoes” equipped I thought that was great.

There is a HUG option in the main menu this is a very promising development. I tried to hug a cart and it didn’t work :frowning:

3 Likes