Cool and good fanworks

This is a topic for posting our favorite media created by people in appreciation of other media created by different people. Fan art, fiction, music, videos, AMVs, AUs, good headcanons, etc. are all welcome. And of course, you may post your own cool and good fanwork if you would like.
If you’re not posting a direct link to their content (e.g. a hosted image), please credit the creator.

I will start with the videos that prompted this thread (for my favorite podcast The Adventure Zone – note that the latter contains spoilers up into the current arc. Please include spoiler warnings for cases like this, if it’s an ongoing series):

there are lots of great animatics for good bits from TAZ too, here are some favorites

6 Likes

oh and here are some excellent Steven Universe/Mountain Goats AMVs by Stets Uninu, who also does SU YTPs (which are pretty funny if you like YTPs)

1 Like

I like the typography MBMBAM things people were putting out for a bit:

Also (big undertale spoilers) I like this rough animation that has 12 million views and that you’ve surely already seen:

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is possibly the only AMV I like

2 Likes

I don’t know what the exact fan intersection is between obscure early 90s Rap-A-Lot records act The Terrorists, and the Transformers, but it’s at least one person.

NSFW/Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics

1 Like
10 Likes

This guy rules! One of my friends got me one of his Metroid prints last year, and I was already on the cusp of getting another friend one of the Dark Souls ones for Christmas when these dropped.

1 Like

Oh shit, I would never hang most fan art in my house, but I would put one of those first two in my office in a heartbeat.