🎶 Congratulations! or Better Luck Next Time 🎶

i actually like super hang on’s name entry music more than last wave

thunderforce iv has two different name entry songs, one for first place, one for 2-10

and mega drive altered beast doesn’t have name entry at all, but it does have this amazing game over theme that’s totally unlike the rest of the music in the game

4 Likes

Damn I am eternally a huge sucker for this plinky dreamy pseudomelancholy acoustic guitar shit, I’ll always love it

What a great thread!

This Porsche Challenge theme lives deep in my soul:

The next one is timestamped for a great theme but honestly this is one of my favorite OSTs of all time:

5 Likes

Can’t believe Prop Cycle doesn’t share a composer with Klonoa. Signature Namco handclaps and woodwings I suppose.

2 Likes

The original SNES Mario Kart is objectively the best one because there’s character-specific win themes

10 Likes
4 Likes

Crane operator dressed as Lakitu lowering my casket into the earth to the tune of Mario Kart Wii losing results, this is my final wish.

5 Likes

Let’s go

6 Likes
3 Likes

So frsutrating after having 3 drilled into my head

3 Likes

The original SNES Mario Kart is objectively the best one for a whole lot of reasons

3 Likes

This was a SilvaGunner upload but don’t care if it was meant as a vaporwave joke. I keep coming back to this, turned the original light jazzy staff credits track into a drugged soundocean I want to float in forever

4 Likes
5 Likes

yes

1 Like
3 Likes

If we’re allowed to include JRPG victory fanfares/post-battle results screens, I gotta go with

8 Likes

The puzzle clear theme goes from a cheerful jingle to a somber forever-tune.

7 Likes

Searing FM

2 Likes

immediately thought of 3rd strike

3 Likes

instinctively anticipating Donald Fagen’s voice

3 Likes