Co-Op button Requests?

So @VastleCania and I are doing this podcast talking about mostly co op games.

Basically, I was curious if there were any requests from the SB forums. Just let us know.

4 Likes

oh good idea, yeah y’all should tell us weird co-op games to play.

2 Likes
1 Like

SYNTHETIK. It’s an online-coop roguelike WASD+mouse 2d shooter. One notable mechanic to give you the flavor: there’s a timing minigame every time you reload your gun and if you do it perfectly, you get a damage bonus and a guarantee of no jamming on your next clip. Looks like this

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it could even be used, but maybe the co-op demo of Bounty Arms, Kid Fenris’s one time discovery - key points; it’s way too fun/short for a rare co-op PSX demo; note: would HAVE to be emulated; unless you are WAY too rich…

3 Likes

Are there good Dreamcast coop games? Flycast is a real thing right now

1 Like

Future Cop LAPD

3 Likes

any chance to say ACAB in a podcast

1 Like

this game fucking rules, we might do it for one of our score challenge things while we finish a longer co-op game. holy shit.

1 Like

might be a fun bonus episode! i love that you’re totally invincible lol

This looks rad as hell, would have to do the PSX version though because I’m not figuring out LAN over the internet in 2021

I didn’t know there was anything but a PSX version!

1 Like

its gem, one of the tensest games I’ve played with other people

I’m curious about the Towerfall co-op mode but that’s offline only. You’re playing online only right?
My peak co-op game is Wilmot’s warehouse but it’s also offline only

I’m surprised there hasn’t been an Overcooked episode! I’m not sure how good it is, online

I guess that’s where I say I miss the podcast’s old catchphrase too

1 Like

Did they ever fix Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? I imagined that since everyone in the world owned a phone this should work (eventually?). I remember there being a big huff about this not being good, but like… shouldn’t this work with a bunch of phones?

1 Like

We ffffiiinnnaallly got Parsec working so anything is fair game!

1 Like

except for THE BOUNCER, which pains me to the deepest recesses of my soul.

1 Like

https://anchor.fm/coop-button/episodes/CB30—Future-Cop-LAPD-e1c16sg

hey check it out we talked about this game

1 Like

NIOH 2~!

Missed this thread/podcast, but Future Cop LAPD is a game I think about all the time so I am looking forward to hearing people talk about it in 2022.

I’ll preempt notbov and suggest Assault Android Cactus, and in the same breath also request any Dynasty Warriors or DW-adjacent title, if you’re into those.