,,,^..^,,,~ (Cat thread)

5 Likes

I am

concerned

10 Likes

You have the most photogenic voids I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

their powers are great

perhaps impossible to ever fathom, in whole

2 Likes

thank you @AutomaticTiger for hacking this title/logo free of its mooring so I could stop trying to pick a color for my paste-in of characters from the Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics, and just finish this very stupid and basic “joke” I’m not sure I understand, etc.

we now return to your regular (Cat thread), in progress

5 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

This poor gentleman got emergency vet treatment last night for a fractured tooth that was oozing pus and blood :frowning:

I’ve got him scheduled for a full dental thing and oral surgery next Wednesday so please wish him well!

They shot him up with antibiotics and painkillers and gave me a week’s supply of painkillers to spray into his mouth. He really hates me right now because I just gave him another mouth spray of cat oxycodone or whatever it is.

At least he’s eating!

15 Likes

10 Likes

They’re putting in pretty sweet prizes now in these things

7 Likes

Update! Surgery went well today. He had four teeth removed including two canines. He’s already eating a little food. Hard core!

14 Likes

Joules the cat

Not sure why it’s not working, oh well

Edit here’s a pic instead

8 Likes

Important new Selma update I have just discovered

13 Likes

yeah i kept a champagne muselet around for my guy to fetch when he was small, occupied him well for some months
these days he regularly pwns a length of measuring tape

5 Likes

st. severa tries out poses for her icon

18 Likes

11 Likes

just discovered this lad has clawed a hole square in the middle of a bag of litter and shat inside

21 Likes

that is the definitely the face of a cat who could mathematically prove to you that this was an eminently logical thing to do

7 Likes

Edit:

15 Likes