Candy Bars, and Ice Cream, and Snacks, Oh Pie!

these are good

1 Like

why are kinder eggs legal in the united states now? was all they had to do was call it kinder TOY?

The eggs are plastic containers with confection in one side, and the toy in the other, completely seperate. This was originally just for counties with hot summers, because the classic egg would just melt in the heat.

The standard egg in most of the world is an actual piece of hollow egg shaped chocolate surrounding a plastic capsule. This means there is ‘plastic in the chocolate’ and illegal in the US.

3 Likes

oh ive only had the standard egg! i just saw a bunch of them in the store aisle and was wondering why they were allowed. didnt realize it was a whole different construction, thank you

the last time i had kinder eggs was when i was in toronto. the person i was staying with bought me TWO DOZEN of them from the toronto bulk store and i had to eat them all and get the toys out before crossing over the border i ended up melting it and drinking it and getting really sick but I GOT ALL THE TOYS

3 Likes

So long as you barfed on the border guards I think we can call that a success.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I think this could be genuinely kind of good?

2 Likes

As someone who loves coconut, chocolate, and olives, I can not fathom combining all 3. I mean, at least not the style of olive shown

Dark chocolate and less-sweet coconut, it very nearly makes sense.

From that same thread

7 Likes

snickles would be dope. i already hollow out my huge pickles with a straw and suck out the guts, WHY NOT fill it back up with delicious peanut, caramel, and nougat

I have sliced pickles and laid them on graham crackers. And, it’s rather nice actually.

It’s the taste of a nougat aeration.

my mom gave me a tub of this caramel dip stuff for apples, in my leftovers take-home bag from Christmas

this stuff is good I haven’t had it many years, i heated it up for 30 seconds in 10 second intervals as specified on the container, and then sprinkled it with some big salt flakes and am eating it with some granny smiths yum wow i am enriched by the power of natural and refined sugars

5 Likes

i tried sour plum soup
it is not a soup, but a cold drink

it’s not bad

1 Like

I got myself a bag of Hot Kid Ball Cake

Gonna lay it out here that celery is in fact very good. Celery with hummus. Celery with peanut butter. Celery with cream cheese. Crisp. Salty. Gardeny. Fresh.

It is a weirdly maligned vegetable of late, and I feel a need to apply a reverse pressure.

(Celery salt is also the best salt.)

4 Likes

It is great as a dipper but no good on its own and get your little stringy chunks the hell out of my salad please

The only acceptable use for celery is in broth where it’s strained out before serving

The strings are absolutely horrible why

Right now I am eating wasabi cassava chips, they are pretty good

People acting like they don’t eat player pianos in this thread.