i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

since hiding the hud didn’t work it was hard to get clean shots, everyone kept emoting.

as usual the parts of the map i am most interested in are the ones you can’t go to

Finally some details on adventures and lost sectors:

1 Like

that all sounds pretty good!

Second Competitive Crucible mode is Survival:

have we seen the fallen, hive or taken in any of the prerelease media?

There’s a servitor in the strike but otherwise that’s about all I’ve noticed so far.

if you hang out in the area where the strike starts there’s a couple new fallen units that show up fighting the cabal.

Good to know turbine boss has already been nerfed:

They made a beam rifle and act like it’s a really big deal.

You get access to the beam rifle early if you pre-ordered.

Looks fun though, this is definitely the kind of diversity they need to bring to primary weapons to make them feel more varied.

This almost has to be a primary given how they use it in the video, but is this going to be kinetic or energy?

If it’s kinetic, it feels wrong that a weapon that is so obviously elemental in some way is in the kinetic slot, but it wouldn’t be unprecedented. See The Stranger’s Rifle/No Time to Explain being a kinetic weapon in D1 despite clearly seeming like it would be an arc weapon flavour-wise.

If it’s energy, is this going to be shoehorned into arc damage just because ice and arc are both blue? That would be really dumb. Are they going to make a new ice energy damage type and make it exclusive to this weapon?

I think the gun looks awesome, and is more in line with the Omolon design language than Hard Light was. I’m interested in seeing what the sustained DPS numbers are like for boss damage.

Oh, it is arc:

:confused:

yeah but can you get gjallarhorn in this

2 Likes

Can we get whoever has control of PMOD to make this happen before the deadline?

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46085/

The help doc also mentions this though:

###Default Settings

To help prevent issues that may be caused by absent Group Founders, every Group with an associated Clan will default to one of the two available options based on Clan membership.

• Groups with 50% or more of their members in the associated Clan will default to the “Upgrade to a Destiny 2 Clan” option which removes the Group and prepares the Clan for the new Destiny 2 Clan features
  • Groups with less than 50% of the members in the associated Clan will default to the “Remain a Group” option which preserves the Group, removes the Clan, and reserves the Clan name to the Clan Founder

I don’t totally understand this though. Is it saying that we can make a clan?

I like our name a lot but maybe it’s just time for us to make a proper clan that we control so we don’t have to bug someone about this stuff?

The PMOD group currently has 28 members. The clan has 20 members. If no action is taken by the group founders before the deadline and 13 people don’t join the group (but not the clan) by then, we will automatically be converted into a Destiny 2 clan.

Someday, I will be able to rejoin the clan.

sounds good to me!

@boojiboy7 you are welcome back anytime. i hadn’t realized you left!

1 Like

I never did? I just logged on one day and I was no longer in it.

so it looks like pmod isn’t listed as a public group, but i have no idea how to invite you back in. i tried doing it from your bnet profile but it didn’t give me the option.

EDIT: okay, I just made the group publicly visible so you (or anyone else here) can go to the clan page and request to join. I can set it back to private after a while.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/265427