bulletin witch

That’s the AI upscale mod!

I almost checked to see how many people beat me to that joke ten years ago!

2 Likes

6 Likes

oh this looks dope

1 Like

Yeah could be very cool. There’s another slower paced presentation of some gameplay around but I forgot all about it, didn’t even remember the name really.

Beyond your monster resembling a certain creature (and movements) in Rain World the general look is similar too. Badass idea, you’ll wreck shit at the same time you’ve got to be vulnerable dealing with what looked like, possible teams even swarms of prey.

1 Like

yeah, there’s just enough of BSL and Five Pebbles in those environments to lure my interest

http://twelveminutesgame.com/
2 Likes

And we’ve good.

5 Likes

New Arkane, new Tango Gameworks.

6 Likes

Is this seriously the stuff they’re showing at E3? “This seems like it could be a cool idea I guess, if only there were any game in here”?

1 Like

yeah it’s newly bad

I don’t want to say this is good, but this has been extremely par for the course at E3 for most of it’s existence.

1 Like

And then you stumble on a random tweet that details what one of those games is like and an open-world Hitman where death is expected and not quickloaded away was definitely not what I pulled away from Deathloop’s trailer.

1 Like

finally a text editor made for me

12 Likes

https://vimeo.com/340497165

Decades ago, legendary monsters gathered to create Deviland Park, the most amazing amusement park ever. But after decades working and living under the flashy lights, they have forgotten how it feels to be a monster running wild under the moonlight. Tonight, Darkula has taken the decision to remove all the artificial lights of Deviland in order to show his companions the natural beauty of a good black sky. Go Darukula! Let it be a good night!

big bopper Locomalito back with another cold pressed 100% raw glass of computerized television gaming

10 Likes

ok but when do we get a count duckula game

1 Like

Jealous of anyone who has gotten to play an honest to god Locomalito arcade cabinet.

1 Like
3 Likes

Speaking of arcade cabs

1 Like