bulletin witch

Gross

1 Like

yeah for all the improbable revivals of 90s PC games we’ve already had this one somehow seems exceptionally silly

1 Like

Not really my aesthetic at first glance, but I found the music and visual effects to slowly build up my interest. Looks kind of pleasant?
3 Likes

http://www.gunghoonline.com/news/grandia-hd-collection-for-nintendo-switchtm-grandia-hd-remaster-and-grandia-ii-hd-remaster-for-pc-coming-soon/

1 Like

I can’t see myself replaying it, but I have nothing but fondness for Grandia.

1 Like

What independent games festival is stadia bullying?

2 Likes

I don’t care if they call it Baldur’s Gate 3, Necerwinter Nights 3, or something else.

Larian making a 5e based D&D RPG with motherfucking illithids? That sounds great. And if sneaking that in under the name Baldur’s Gate got this more funding and hype? I’m good with that.

5 Likes

that’s true, especially in the context of stadia, wherein literally everything seems to be like a loss leader for The Platform now

E3

6 Likes

If it’s just Larian’s way of making a Spelljammer game by hijacking a popular license, I am there for that

7 Likes

That this google product is so similar in name to the GRev shooter Stradia has been a real trip.

2 Likes

having never played a baldirs gate campaogn or even read any books is everyone in this city just fighting and dying all the time

My guess on this is that the first two games have pretty darn good lifetime sales, the third game actually sold fairly well, too. So, the brand is pretty stable.

But now, Joe Madureira (the original art director and head producer or whatever for the first two games) has a new company (airship syndicate) which made one of the most successful indy games on Switch. So I think THQ saw an opportunity to re-bridge the gap and get some of that Switch money. So they tapped Airship Syndicate for this game, re-uniting Joe Mad with the series.

1 Like

okay but new dark alliance when

3 Likes

Its laughable that users with a decent computer and Chrome browser, can’t tap into Stadia without also buying the chromecast hardware.

It reads as a ploy to get more people using chromecast, in general.

As a Stadia user via Chromecast, of course you’ll disregard your TV’s built in apps, Amazon Firestick, Roku, etc ----- if you now have a Chromecast plugged in with Stadia.

2 Likes

Snowblind is dead these past 9 years, absorbed into the WB Game Seattle->Monolith blob

Battlechasers is one of the most successful indy games on Switch?

utterly amazing that the very first clip from planescape torment is the party just kind of running into a couch

5 Likes

I might have made that up?!

I swear I saw it on a sales list within the past couple of weeks. But I just dredged my browser history and couldn’t find it…