bulletin witch

Oh yeah, I remember all those RPGs in arcades back in the 80s!

1 Like

Arcade RPGs were good, but the best part of the 80s was playing 90s games like Streets of Rage and Blazing Star.

5 Likes

are people talking shit about Cadash in here

2 Likes

9 Likes

i guess we’re the evil sb because their motto is

Untitled-1

21 Likes

Oh is this how we keep getting new members?

http://selectbutton.net

9 Likes

Nope they suck

5 Likes

Other Pokemon announcements:

Detective Pikachu (the game) 2 is coming. The first one apparently ended on a cliffhanger?

The Pokemon Company almost bursting at the seams at how bad they want all the mobile money if it weren’t for Nintendo and with Pokemon Home now allow you to trade your Pokemon without needing neither Pokemon game not Nintendo console with your phone

Also making what probably is going to be a mobile gacha game with all your favourite Pokemon… trainers which seems very @Persona of them

I like how they presented it as “Ken Sugimori just wouldn’t shut up wanting to do this for years and we finally gave in”

3 Likes

@Felix, how come we don’t have one of those Web 3.0 banner cards when we’re linked to??

1 Like

Konami listed the full line-up of games for its upcoming Contra Collection and if you wanted several versions of the first game do I have some good news for you!

• Contra (Arcade)
  • Contra (NES)
  • Contra (Famicom)
  • Super Contra (Arcade)
  • Super C (NES)
  • Contra III: The Alien Wars (SNES)
  • Super Probotector: Alien Rebels (SNES)
  • Contra: Hard Corps (Sega Genesis)
  • Probotector (Sega Mega Drive)
  • Operation C (Game Boy)

Also a free update later to add some japanese versions of:

• Contra (Arcade)
  • Super Contra: Alien No Gyakushu (Super Contra)
  • Super Contra (Super C)
  • Contra Spirits (Contra III: The Alien Wars)
  • Contra (Operation C)
  • Contra: The Hard Corps (Contra: Hard Corps)

I mainly interested for a chance to finally try Hard Corps, but perhaps seeing how slightly different each of these versions are will be intriguing. It was the underrated best part of the later PS2 Sega Ages compilations after all…

3 Likes

Such a shame that the ReBirth games couldn’t be part of single one of these when they were also developed by M2

so far all I can see is the the intro is very striking and the engine is the best kind of rickety

3 Likes

They also made Magicarp Jump, which was pretty charming.

1 Like

I like sb dot jp much better than sb dot com at least

1 Like

Came here to post that, fuuuuck. Good work, doc

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like