bulletin witch

i need to just not think about this until it actually exists

2 Likes

Same, not really super expectant or hype for something that hasn’t even been concretely revealed. Just curious about the marks they’re trying to hit, if these rumors turn out to be very true.

yes, they moved it to “Sexual health”,

… a state of physical, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality.

i don’t think anyone’s going to argue trans people don’t deserve treatment? the point of this is how the issue is identified. calling it a “mental health problem” implies it is a person’s mind that needs to be “fixed”, as opposed to their body. it’s a blatant denial of who that person is, and of their right to exist.

4 Likes

Alright, I MIGHT play this, I don’t play many games outside of those I hold in high esteem (quite limited, I’m a picky bastard, to be sure). The idea though that FromSoftware is developing it is pretty insane and is at least worth a cursory glance.

1 Like

I found this post to be really offensive, even if possibly unintended, and I debated for a while if I should even say something.

This equating of the ongoing hardships faced by trans folk with the “disparagement” of gamers echoes a lot of what I saw “gamers” claiming during GamerGate, and I am 100% not here for it.

This is a really sore spot for me, and I’m sorry if you didn’t intend to make this equation.

6 Likes

oh jeez, no, I’m sorry. That’s not what I meant at all

I was more making a joke about the comedy in the timing of those two announcements, and how big groups of rich boomers seem to be incapable of existing without someone under their heel.

I’m sorry if that doesn’t actually clear anything up, it hasn’t been long enough since I woke up for my brain to be in good-thinky mode yet.

I’ve reached out to Valve to ask if there is any human oversight given to new games before they are given a Steam page

I can tell you right now that no, there is no human oversight at Valve for setting up a new games page.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/news1/fallen-angels.htm

2 Likes

Pretty fluid animations for many of the attacks

big if tru

This is old news but I found out last night that Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa did the voice work for Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat 11.

He played Shang Tsung in the 1995 Mortal Kombat movie.

2 Likes

Game is bad and very good.

1 Like

pathologic 2 is out, someone @ me if it’s good

RPS didn’t like it, therefore it’s good.

I just got a Nioh 2 Alpha code in the mail and I don’t intend to play it before the first game. If anybody wants to use it, one DM and it’s yours!

1 Like

Shit I’m kinda feeling this

2 Likes

https://198xthegame.com/

Look at them graphics.

3 Likes

80sism really is rockabilly

10 Likes

Kind of interested to see how writer from a country that essentially banned arcade games in 1982 takes on a coming of age story around the arcade scene.

1 Like

i don’t think a single one of these “1980s” games and movies has even remotely resembled an 80s product. they’re their own thing. 2010s young people’s fantasies about what the 80s were like.

4 Likes