brain garbage/mental recycling

I want to know if the House of Yes holds up, I remember loving that movie when I watched it in the 00s

3 Likes

get old every day

4 Likes

Adam Sandler’s contributions to this Charles Barkley biography were pretty disappointing

7 Likes

Seems fear is just about the only thing that gets mongered anymore… No wonder the economy is in shambles

7 Likes

When you see a weird guy
And get stabbed in the thigh
That’s amogi

8 Likes

bells

3 Likes

the passion the of the christ the

5 Likes

die christ, die

7 Likes

2 passion 2 christ

5 Likes

The Passion of the Christ
2 Passion 2 Christ
The Passion of the Christ: Nazareth Drift
Passion of Christ
Passion 5
Passion of Christ 6
Christ 7
The Pate of the Christ
Passion of Christ Presents: Pilate & Iscariot
C9

17 Likes

this would be so fucking good

imagining dialog in which someone’s dick is called “shortinus”

6 Likes

it’ll have a Story by Mikhail Bulgakov credit

3 Likes

As a child I pictured Pontious Pilate as “Pontious Pilot” and he flew a WW1 plane. IDK.

11 Likes

Being tradcath is

• Eating Filet o Fish like once
  • Giving something up for lent but forget like a week in
  • Going to mass and then fumbling one of the prayers because you grew up with one version which became muscle memory and at some point they changed it and you’ve fumbled the lines for 10 years straight
  • Lots of guilt
11 Likes

the evangelical church play at easter every year had a great pilate scene I remember, they would really get into it. that guy was a fun character

5 Likes

Pilate, the original heel

6 Likes

wait prayers get patched now?

12 Likes

ya sunlight spear got a range buff

9 Likes

Praying to a person who hasnt been canonized yet is sort of like trying to complete a quest in elden ring that hasn’t been patched in yet

9 Likes

Yeah it’s hard to explain but one of the verses we’d repeat every single mass had the wording changed at one point, IDK why, I guess sometimes they want to get with the times or w/e

1 Like