brain garbage/mental recycling

IMHOTEP
in my honest opinion that’s eloquently phrased

11 Likes

2FA – Two Fine Arts

5 Likes

are you a King’s Gremlin Gyros and Kebabs patron,
or have you wised up and got yaself to be a Goblin King Kebabi connoisseur. get gobblin

4 Likes

Fortnite vagina bones

3 Likes

coworker was rambling about pets and described himself as “between dogs”

9 Likes

thinking about how the only rubes anyone knows anymore are country ruebens and rube goldberg, which means it’s a name exclusively associated with either very simple or very complicated things

5 Likes

We really gotta get back to raising Rube Waddell awareness

3 Likes

Ruebens are a type of sandwich with corned beef on rye bread. I’ve had several and can tell you the best I’ve had was from a deli in Seattle’s Pike market

1 Like

:flushed:

5 Likes

you know she got that ppussy (Peppermint Patty pussy)

then a long bit about Rodney Dangerfield being all about that ppussy when a parking attendant calls him ”Sir” when the nickel ran out in the meter 5 minutes ago

5 Likes

rise and brine

4 Likes

new pseudoscientific psychological condition just dropped: it’s like affluenza, except for influencers. they’re calling it influ- *gets dragged offstage by a giant cane*

9 Likes

Dave and Bussy

6 Likes

thinking about going back in time 5-7 years and telling people phrases like “this will be a physical event” will become a common staple of announcements and invitations and stuff, and then asking them to guess why

7 Likes

@aislesgrises wanted me to make this

9 Likes

good for her

3 Likes

i’m gonna try and watch all of Park Chan-wook’s and Parker Posey’s filmography this month. I call it “parallel parking”

13 Likes

castlevania rhythm game called Juste Dance

6 Likes

I’ve seen a very big chunk of Park Chan-wook’s. Let me know what stands out to you

3 Likes

I have to admit I exaggerated for the brain garbage bit but I do plan to watch Decision to Leave and rewatch Lady Vengeance and probably JSA too in the next few weeks (and Party Girl…) if there’s another stand out or two tho I’ll add 'em to the list! (I’ve seen Oldboy and Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance also)

3 Likes