brain garbage/mental recycling

experimenting to see if i can prevent the church of england from forming by travelling back in time and giving henry viii an anime body pillow

5 Likes

“Well THAT wasn’t on my 2022 bingo card” - - Irritating person who only plays bingo once a year

10 Likes

Joined the Liminal Space forums to get more pics of liminal spaces but ended up getting in a flame war about how the spaces aren’t technically liminal.

10 Likes

coulton burpo’s mandolin

3 Likes

The serene city of Omelas, whose prosperity would be the envy of empires and kings (if such things existed anymore), is built on a most unsettling foundation. Whether you believe it or not, its peace and plenty depend solely on the continual suffering of a single, miserable child kept in filthiness and squalor: a small Victorian lad who they subject to an unending stream of the most unhinged posts.

6 Likes

The Batman
Thee Batman
Three Batman

4 Likes

The Bats Men

4 Likes

Megan thee Batman

6 Likes

Neo Golor Peo Cocket

4 Likes

music for the emotionally deficient - name of my next album

5 Likes

my wife was talking about being annoyed by twitter so i said that she should join here and start posting with the username “WIFE” and then if anyone asked why that was her username i would appear and reply “because it’s my wife.” anyway the more i thought about this the funnier it sounded to me so i’m preemptively posting the joke instead to avoid temptation.

20 Likes

what if WIFE joined and it made all the husbands confused and they all tried to claim the WIFE

13 Likes

W.I.F.E.

or

Will In-Fighting Ensue

4 Likes

I contain mildewed 'tudes

1 Like

what if WIFE started posting here and i asked my wife and she said it wasn’t her… two sentence horror

14 Likes

if i ever convince my partner to post here i’ll change MY name to WIFE until someone identifies them

10 Likes

what terror will plague us when WIFE2 AND WIFE3 register

7 Likes

WIF3

5 Likes

16 Likes

wheat milk

2 Likes