you can all thank me later for carrying you

1 Like

i will prob play tonight

hate qm medivh teammates

hard counter for so many ults and yet they can only use it on themselves

edit: yeah I was salty

Looks like a bunch of improvements mentioned at BlizzCon are almost here:

i am pretty excited for most of this but there are a few annoyances

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/627mp7/70_seventy_retroactive_crates_that_is_a_stupid/ - i have a total hero level of almost 500 pre-patch (levels are being adjusted to a new more generous levelling system, so I could well have a total level of twice that after the patch) - but i will still only receive 70 loot boxes

oh well that’s still pretty awesome. f2p skins and mounts!

this is a decent point i guess - i’m more bothered by the fact that new accounts will get mad amounts of previously only-available-with-real-money skins and mounts. might make a smurf and see how it shakes out

The new system also raises the cost of buying specific cosmetic items with “real money” because as far as I can tell, the only currency you can buy cosmetics with now are shards, and shards can only be obtained randomly in loot chests or by getting duplicates.

That gives you the perverse incentive to spend your shards on the cheaper low rarity items in order to boost the future likelihood of getting shards in loot chests, which you can then spend on the item you actually wanted in the first place.

Bundles also look like they’re gone too? Feels like if you were open to spending real money before, you’re getting less value per dollar spent unless you were only buying heroes at full price.

this timeline indicates something called “new bundles” on 4/20 blaze it

Okay, maybe that was premature of me after all! Hoping not to be disappointed.

OMG Li Li announcer ya’ll

1 Like

you get one loot box for each account level, and one for each 5 hero levels

if my total account level ends up being 700+, that’s 630 loot boxes i’m “missing” from that alone

not counting loot boxes from hero levels we’ve already surpassed

feels kind of shitty

Yeah but on the other hand, sexy lady Diablo. I honestly thought it was never going to happen.

1 Like

She is a javazon, thus making her the most perfect character ever

No, I mean literally the female Diablo skin they promised us was coming in the Battlefield of Eternity event 2 years ago

Oh, right, prime evil Diablo with nice hips

It’s true!

so all I’m getting from this is that skin tints that used to be free will now cost one of six different currencies I really don’t want to give a fuck about. and the only reason to change from Actual Human Dollars to Super Blizzard Bucks to to stealth raise the cost of everything, so yay to that

I wonder to what extent you can game this. like I have zero characters at level 10. if you get a hero specific chest every 10 levels per hero, if I just keep heroes at 9 before this shit hits and then get to 10 does it count?

why does every game have to be so complicated

won’t work - all your old hero levels will be scaled to the new levelling system

basically they take your actual XP and convert that to the new levels.

apparently 20 now = 55 soon
and 10 = 15

wait is this like overwatch now where you can no longer even buy specific skins