Awesome NFTs Done Quick 2022 (AGDQ)

this is really silly

5 Likes

The thing that basically makes me feel like these online-only GDQs are really special is just the technical feat of it all. Of course it’s always going wrong. But that kind of makes it more precious. When it works it’s almost like it shouldn’t work at all. When it goes wrong it’s down home and wholesome.

2 Likes

The Sonic 4 Episode 2 run was surprisingly good. Very nice energy coming from both of the runners.

HELL YEAH IN THE GROOVE WITH FUCKING THE BATTING MINIGAME FROM RHYTHM TENGOKU???

awesome he even said it wa s like rhythm heaven

also he did a little clop on the dance pad while riding a horse over a path in a jrpg town this is so fucking cute

dopamine receptor activates ten fold over decade old touhou references for charity

1 Like

I really admired one of the commentators for this Tetris Grand Master run bringing up repetitive strain injury and disability in speedrunning and gaming. They said TGM is great because it doesn’t require a lot of movement to perform inputs, which makes the game slightly more accessible. Thought that was very cool and kind of bold!

4 Likes

A 3 hour BLINDFOLDED Sekiro speedrun how theeee heeeeellllll

what do you do with your eyeballs for that long

1 Like

the Zelda ALttP run was impressive manipulation of space and state, and the (japanese) runner must be some legend, according to the commemtary?
In any case, good time.

That run aside, during week, didn’t watch any other runs completely/was only dipping in and out for short periods of time, and mail mole + It takes Two were two i can recall watching and being interested in, have to catch up during the week with Sonic Block.

2 Likes

FF13 and Sekiro were good runs, i watched a few others but can’t remember any??

e: kuon, garshasp were solid

3 Likes

Watched the whole Webbed run, first time i have rewatched a run, and oh dear, that is some impressive movement management and flow, recommended to watch it:

1 Like