action figures and other toys

Yeah, they are amazing, but they are also like 20 bucks a pop, so I only have the Ultimate Warrior one (though i will get the undertaker at some point). I feel like Raphael not being Piper is a missed opportunity, tbh, but I also have no idea why Donatello is who he is, so.

are these bringarts? is it a two pack or something?

First one is Baxter Stockman. I had him too. He was fun but I lost his wings eventually.

The second two I need some more information on. Was Leo a Cyber samurai or a shogun? And the beach guy, was he one of the turtles or was he a frog?

I ended up at this figurerealm.com site last night poring through their TMNT checklist.

There are a lot of TMNT figures. Truly the era of peak toy.

1 Like

the leonardo i had was upthread, he had the mask that would snap on that made him look like he was going to kendo class

and mike looked like this

firefox_9LwRpGP24O

i really liked the colors (surprise surprise)

3 Likes

Oh wow I had that one too. I remember having that surf board longer than I had the figure.

1 Like

yes and yes

1 Like

I loved that Michelangelo!

2 Likes

That Turtles line was so cool with all the weird detail they put into everything. It was as if someone at Playmates would go around and dole out some extra bit of gross but fun flair to everything.

My favorites were when they’d hype up the non-posable mini accessory characters. Muckman’s Joe Eyeball even got to share the spotlight with his name on the front of the box.

3 Likes

oh shit i had that one i didnt even know it was a ninja turtles toy it was one of my favs

that face brings back memories wow

The beach one, is that sewer spitting Donny? (life preserver strapped to his back which is actually a water reservoir which you squeeze to shoot water out his mouth). Or surfer Mikey? (Is he in a turquoise wetsuit with baby sharks on his arms?)

and is that Samurai Leo the not movie version? or the movie version?

I had Samurai Leo not movie version, and Backster Stockman (the fly). My Brother had the surfer Mikey.

I also had Muckman.

1 Like

oh jeez guess I should have read all the updates in the thread!

Oh it was leo again. Not Donny. Sewer Spitting Lifeguard Leo

2 Likes

Anybody know what this is. All it says is Bandai 99 on the bottom

What the heck these two images are different.

The bottom one has Leo stepping (left foot) on a bottle of sunblock, which is squirting out. (I know, because I had this figure). But its missing in the top picture.

i have tried and failed to find anything

i recently attempted to review a toy, in case anyone missed it

4 Likes

i like the word toyeticity! new word new word

i too am a big fan of the rounder stumpy robots, i think thats the reason i liked getter robo armageddon so much

1 Like

4 Likes

Assuming this is representative the cape should be really nice.

1 Like

i want one of these

they’re only like a few hundred yen on yaj, but i guess they’re pretty heavy because the postage just to the proxy buyer’s warehouse is well over a thousand. boo hoo

2 Likes