a madman and his legal pads (the tom fontana thread)

4 Likes

Special guest appearance by tiger beat hunk of the month and esteemed writer of the Call of Duty franchise, Brian Bloom!!!

2 Likes

this has been a hell of a teen bop episode between car thief brian bloom and luke perry as the evangelical faith healer

EDIT I ALWAYS FUCKING MIX UP JASON PRIESTLY AND LUKE PERRY AIEEE

1 Like

3 Likes

MASTER P SHOWED UP FOR SIXTY FUCKING SECONDS IN AN EPISODE JUST TO PISS OFF THE HEAD NAZI BY TELLING HIM HIM AND ALL HIS FRIENDS FUCKED HIS SONS WIFE

I love the cameos, fucking PEPA is a guard who just shows up to talk shit every once in a while, this time at rick fox

even method man is here… what a show

1 Like

mcmanus was on the game show all the prisoners watch?? against AJ Soprano???

he browbeat him about being a child and lost the question to him because he started talking about titties instead

2 Likes

JOHN FUCKING LURIE EVEN. EVERYONE! EVERYONES ON OZ

3 Likes

i think this happened in beecher’s dream which is kind of cute

NO THEY ACTUALLY GOT CABLE IT ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED

1 Like

omg METHOD MAN AND RED MAN PRODUCED FOUR EPISODES OF A SEVENTH SEASON OF OZ THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FONTANA and it almost aired on a showtime ppv channel HOLY FUCK THESE GOTTA GET UNEARTHED

the best part of the show is that fontana actually writes the whole thing so I don’t expect quality but I am so curious what Oz looks like to another writer as well

i love livejournal

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

we’re watching borgia now and major rawls (who doesn’t change his accent at all for his part) hides his dick for like two pussy eating scenes and for the fuckin reveal it turns out that asshole is HUNG

2 Likes

i can’t breathe whenever rawls opens his mouth and speaks his medieval type shit. The honorable cardinal from philly

2 Likes

holy shit they just busted down the door to a nun getting her pussy ate there is so much catholic cunninlingus in borgia

1 Like

Rawls just said “I am a foreigner”

1 Like

can’t stop thinking about how fontana gave me the gift of irl lords & ladies to watch

1 Like

i dunno i might like borgia more than oz, theres so many women outsmarting everyone its the best ever

also there was an episode where colonna threw cesare in solitary and later violated him using gruel as lube and i just kept hollering YOU CAN TAKE THE MAN OUT OF OZ BUT CAN YOU TAKE OZ OUT OF THE MAN??

cesare literally spears someone who caught him making out with his sister with the lance of longius in the papal chamber splurting boy blood all over the popes holy vestiments when he was addressing a bunch of cardinals

its amazing

2 Likes

like you owe it to yourself to see john doman speaking latin in his pinecone hat

1 Like

this show feels so much like fontana being like fuck dude i havent gotten to write enough women like it is surprising how equal the show is when it comes to showing the schemes of the various genders

1 Like