2ran 2rismo

iirc, there is a Vitz race/cup where you can win the Altezza 200 or 300, or even the GT racecar version of it?

I remember grinding this cup/races a bit to win the race car tezza, which gave access to another race where you could win the Supra JGTC Castrol-liveried GT500 version, which cracked the game wide open… and with that Supra, you could quickly win the Lister Storm V12 or grind $$$ for it, which gave you access to races against the R390 GT1 and the Toyota GT One TS020… if you avoided/restarted the races, you could get the Belgian GT1ish car (Vertigo? Something similar like that …) instead of the GT One, and a C5.R or Viper GTS-R on the grid, and that meant that the Storm could beat the opposition, which gave you access to all the money you needed.

That was the quickest route i found by blasting through 2.5 savefiles, and when i see the Yaris/Vitz, i often think of how it opened the path to the top… good times. Youth is wasted on the young, but it led me here, so that’s also good, huh.

:servbotsalute:

2 Likes