1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Just snagged tickets to a Caetano Veloso show! My favorite Brazilian musician.

suddenly crops up in ytube, remembed listening to this years ago, though only now clicks. groooovy~~~

2 Likes
3 Likes

jung the foreman prayed at work
that neither hands nor limbs would burst

2 Likes

Rotting Christ is putting out a new album this year and thank fucking god because I really need it

2 Likes

we haven’t had korean pop drivel at its best for a while now, huh?
well, now we do (again) :

you can tell this song has been designed to be catchy, and succeeds at that.

The Triple Language (Japanese, Korean, English) word play and crossover is impressive.

Like I don’t like this song but I feel like I need to learn Korean right now because we are all gonna be singing it in 10 years.

2 Likes

it’s 2019 and I can’t believe this shit is 10 years old

5 Likes

they’re already invading western shores, see e. g. this mash-up

that happened late last year. It is just a question of time until the third gen boy/girl-groups are tailored to international audiences’ tastes, and seeing the rate how hallyu-groups are gaining traction in the US or yurop, this will happen sooner than i’dhave thought.
e. g. BTS may well be a prototype that’ll be copied, considering that a documentary about them has been shown in the local cinema here, and there’ll be another screening of a new tour soon. Nobody even remembers Super Junior anymore, so I guess that in two to three iterations, they should have found out what works even here.
Question is how long these iterations will be!

1 Like