Your song of the moment (Part 1)

new 88glam is like eating a giant jar of jelly beans

1 Like

manga artist suehiro maruo compiled a giant playlist of music. obviously havenā€™t gone through everything yet but so far itā€™s all gems

2 Likes

Hope Iā€™m that cool when Iā€™m 62

1 Like

Oh no

1 Like

Oh fuck, I just remembered I had something for this thread that wasnā€™t just about how Metallica actually owns for three albums in the 80ā€™s and then one album with bad production which is like a half-own but I think I forgot it.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this conversation in the top comments.

4 Likes

2 Likes

crimewave still reigns supreme if you ask meā€¦ ah, good times that were in w4tchd0gs tsu.

i linked the good, the bad and the queen a few days ago, and they put out what i would assume is half/all of their upcoming(?) new album, and it managed to grab all my attention and be in my head for the last few days for now.

and to top it off, we got a batch of borderline creepy vids for them also!
Great stuff, highly recommended to listen to. Now.

*top creepiness honors of 2018 go to this song/mv combo:

if you liked that, go watch/listen to more of their new songs on their ytube page!

this makes me wanna go protest scientology in a guy fawkes mask

3 Likes

The first one I bought was Cryptic Writings, so I really like that one even though most people are indifferent.

1 Like

still putting out great songs

2 Likes

heard this at the grocery store and suddenly I was watching cipher and siva againā€¦

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I needed an appropriately dark and twisted jam to grind out Malfeasance in Destiny so uh,

I think Peep is not my thing, even if he is on paper, but lord he makes me less embarrassed to relate to Los Campesinos! so hard.

1 Like