Your song of the moment (Part 1)

my favorite cleaners song:

1 Like

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/kate-bush-removes-rolf-harris-from-the-2018-remaster-of-her-album-aerial/

Good for you, Kate Bush! An interesting concept, replacing a horribly disgraced guest star on an albumā€™s remaster. It helps that his guest vocals were the worst part of the song. If the vinyl is available outside the box set Iā€™m definitely going to pick it up. This is my favorite Kate Bush album.

A great track that DOESNā€™T have a sex monster on it:

3 Likes

In other news: DAMN, this music videoā€™s Fritz Lang pastiche aesthetic is tops!

2 Likes

yes and also

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

i was ranting at my friend the other day about how you can rip on Florence all you want but she went from ā€˜omg i fell out of a treeā€™ to ā€˜domesticity thoā€™ in only four albums when it took Mum like 10 and a decade hiatus AND turning Tory, but Aerial still owns

anyway Florence! i kinda love how relatively weird this video is

3 Likes

I saw Florence once at a music festival after Lungs came out and while i had listened to it a few times, I thought it was just alright. However, seeing her live was like a religious experience. I am not a religious person but still. Just absolutely wrecked me. Could have been being out in the sun all day and hearing it during a sunset but it killed me dead.

2 Likes

Back from Bumpass, Iā€™m bumping the ultimate melancholy travel song:

Etc etc

8 Likes
1 Like

because of the recent high-profile death in comics:

but thatā€™s not ownership, is it?
2 Likes
1 Like